Foton Philippines Makes Getting Parts Easier for Customers
United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), the exclusive distributor of Foton vehicles in the Philippines, recently extended the parts distribution network through the launch of the Foton Easy and Convinient (EC) Genuine Parts program last March 19, 2018. Thanks to the new program, it is now easier for customers to order Foton genuine parts for their vehicles.
“Because of the incessantly growing number of FOTON vehicles in the country, we are taking our customer service to the next level by facilitating a program where we could give all FOTON vehicle owners exceptional value and total convenience in parts supplement,” said Mike Sta. Maria, Vice President for Spare Parts Division of Foton Philippines.
To avail of Foton's new EC Genuine Parts program, customers should get in touch with an EC Parts Representative (ECPR) through the official hotline numbers. The ECPR will then assist and give feedback with regards to the availability, price to the parts needed. Once the part is located and is available, the ECPR will then point the customer to the nearest Foton dealership to pick up the part.
“The company is hopeful that this innovative concept will give it the edge to reach out to more customers, without the FOTON vehicle owners worrying about the authenticity and availability of the parts in its total ownership experience, whether within the warranty or post-warranty period,” added Sta. Maria. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Foton Motor Brand Value Evaluated as ￥132.867 billion, Ranking NO. 1 in CV 2018-06-22
- 97 New “Foton” Trucks to be Provided to Lebanese Municipalities 2018-06-22
- Foton Rolls out Xiangling V Mini Truck 2018-06-19
- FOTON’s One-Stop Customized Service Solution Platform for Engineering Projects 2018-06-13
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July