Foton Philippines Makes Getting Parts Easier for Customers
United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), the exclusive distributor of Foton vehicles in the Philippines, recently extended the parts distribution network through the launch of the Foton Easy and Convinient (EC) Genuine Parts program last March 19, 2018. Thanks to the new program, it is now easier for customers to order Foton genuine parts for their vehicles.
“Because of the incessantly growing number of FOTON vehicles in the country, we are taking our customer service to the next level by facilitating a program where we could give all FOTON vehicle owners exceptional value and total convenience in parts supplement,” said Mike Sta. Maria, Vice President for Spare Parts Division of Foton Philippines.
To avail of Foton's new EC Genuine Parts program, customers should get in touch with an EC Parts Representative (ECPR) through the official hotline numbers. The ECPR will then assist and give feedback with regards to the availability, price to the parts needed. Once the part is located and is available, the ECPR will then point the customer to the nearest Foton dealership to pick up the part.
“The company is hopeful that this innovative concept will give it the edge to reach out to more customers, without the FOTON vehicle owners worrying about the authenticity and availability of the parts in its total ownership experience, whether within the warranty or post-warranty period,” added Sta. Maria. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Received an Order for 1000 ETX Car Carrier Trailers 2018-04-11
- Foton Xiangling Got a 1,000-Unit Order from RRS 2018-04-09
- Foton Ollin Jieyun D30 M4 Super Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-04-03
- Foton Auman Green Intelligent Construction Waste Trucks Arrived in Xiong’an 2018-04-02
- Foton Philippines Rise with 18.5% Growth in 2017 for Passenger and Light Truck 2018-02-10
- Foton PH Recognizes Dealers for 2017 Sales, Achievements 2018-02-10
- Foton Philippines Launches 2018 Tornado M4.2C Truck with Euro4 Engine 2018-02-10
- New Products Launch Of Foton Motor Kenya Ltd Powering New Maritime Silk Road 2018-02-06
- China’s Sales Volume of Pick-ups Grew by 18.7% in 2017 2018-02-01
- Foton Motor Launched Assembled Trucks in Kenya 2018-01-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017