Foton Philippines Makes Getting Parts Easier for Customers
United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), the exclusive distributor of Foton vehicles in the Philippines, recently extended the parts distribution network through the launch of the Foton Easy and Convinient (EC) Genuine Parts program last March 19, 2018. Thanks to the new program, it is now easier for customers to order Foton genuine parts for their vehicles.
“Because of the incessantly growing number of FOTON vehicles in the country, we are taking our customer service to the next level by facilitating a program where we could give all FOTON vehicle owners exceptional value and total convenience in parts supplement,” said Mike Sta. Maria, Vice President for Spare Parts Division of Foton Philippines.
To avail of Foton's new EC Genuine Parts program, customers should get in touch with an EC Parts Representative (ECPR) through the official hotline numbers. The ECPR will then assist and give feedback with regards to the availability, price to the parts needed. Once the part is located and is available, the ECPR will then point the customer to the nearest Foton dealership to pick up the part.
“The company is hopeful that this innovative concept will give it the edge to reach out to more customers, without the FOTON vehicle owners worrying about the authenticity and availability of the parts in its total ownership experience, whether within the warranty or post-warranty period,” added Sta. Maria. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November