XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
On April 8, XCMG Overseas Service Activity 2018 (Pakistan) was held in a 4S store of XCMG - Pakistan, in the western suburb of Islamabad, capital city of Pakistan. Yue Taiyu - Deputy General Manager of XCMG Earth Moving Machinery Business Division, XCMG customers in Pakistan, commercial personnel of XCMG Import & Export Co., Ltd, and staffs of XCMG - Pakistan attended the activity.
Yue Taiyu - Deputy General Manager of XCMG Earth Moving Machinery Business Division made a speech, presented a flag to the service team, and said: "Pakistan is a key country and market along the Belt and Road. Sino-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a demonstration project of the Belt and Road strategy, brings unprecedented opportunities for economic development of Pakistan, and provides a broad platform for Chinese enterprises to go global. XCMG, as a bellwether in the Chinese construction machinery industry for 29 consecutive years, has ranked among top 6 in world's engineering machinery industry. XCMG is willing to fully assist in construction of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and bring benefit to people of Pakistan."
XCMG has carried out "New Silk Road, Services by Heart" overseas service activities in countries along the Belt and Road for 4 consecutive years. XCMG Overseas Service Activity 2018 (Pakistan) belongs to 2018 series of activities and consists of more than 20 service teams, who provide users and dealers with free product physical examination, operator training and care, warranty extension, spare part discount and spare part center construction services.
XCMG dispatched service teams to countries along the Belt and Road, provided standardized services in accordance with requirements of "Send, Check, Train, Ask, and Feedback", checked product performance, trained customers' maintenance skills, listened to customers' product improvement suggestions. XCMG aims to improve its service spare part system, enhance its brand influence, realize mutual benefits to both countries and people along the Belt and Road and XCMG, continue to create value for customers, and bring customers with new heart to heart, diligent and relieved service experience. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November