XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
On April 8, XCMG Overseas Service Activity 2018 (Pakistan) was held in a 4S store of XCMG - Pakistan, in the western suburb of Islamabad, capital city of Pakistan. Yue Taiyu - Deputy General Manager of XCMG Earth Moving Machinery Business Division, XCMG customers in Pakistan, commercial personnel of XCMG Import & Export Co., Ltd, and staffs of XCMG - Pakistan attended the activity.
Yue Taiyu - Deputy General Manager of XCMG Earth Moving Machinery Business Division made a speech, presented a flag to the service team, and said: "Pakistan is a key country and market along the Belt and Road. Sino-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a demonstration project of the Belt and Road strategy, brings unprecedented opportunities for economic development of Pakistan, and provides a broad platform for Chinese enterprises to go global. XCMG, as a bellwether in the Chinese construction machinery industry for 29 consecutive years, has ranked among top 6 in world's engineering machinery industry. XCMG is willing to fully assist in construction of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and bring benefit to people of Pakistan."
XCMG has carried out "New Silk Road, Services by Heart" overseas service activities in countries along the Belt and Road for 4 consecutive years. XCMG Overseas Service Activity 2018 (Pakistan) belongs to 2018 series of activities and consists of more than 20 service teams, who provide users and dealers with free product physical examination, operator training and care, warranty extension, spare part discount and spare part center construction services.
XCMG dispatched service teams to countries along the Belt and Road, provided standardized services in accordance with requirements of "Send, Check, Train, Ask, and Feedback", checked product performance, trained customers' maintenance skills, listened to customers' product improvement suggestions. XCMG aims to improve its service spare part system, enhance its brand influence, realize mutual benefits to both countries and people along the Belt and Road and XCMG, continue to create value for customers, and bring customers with new heart to heart, diligent and relieved service experience. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Sold 3,856 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in Q1 2018-04-19
- XCMG Wins Bid for High-end Sets of Equipment for Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge 2018-04-12
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG 2018-04-04
- XCMG Delivers Order of 70 Articulated Dumpers to Central Asia and South Africa 2018-03-30
- XCMG Releases Five-Year Development Plan for New Energy Commercial Vehicle 2018-03-23
- XCMG’s First All Electric Barreled Garbage Truck Rolls off the Production line 2018-03-20
- XCMG Successfully Rolls Out EDA111 Electric Vehicle 2018-03-13
- XCMG Secures Orders of V5 Firefighting Vehicles Worth 60 Million RMB 2018-03-05
- XCMG Brazil’s Equipment into South American Mainstream Market 2018-02-26
- Chinese New Year Celebration Party of XCMG Import and Export Corporation 2018-02-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017