Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy
On April 22, Linglong Tire, a global famous tire manufacturer, owing their announcement of cooperation to celebrate a partnership ceremony with Juventus in Allianz Stadium, home of Juventus in Torino. The ceremony was held by Wang Feng, chairman of Linglong Tire, and Giorgio Ricci Co-Chief Revenue Officer Global Partnership and Corporate Revenues from Juventus. Besides, Juventus legend player Antonio Cabrini was also present at the Partnership ceremony.
This Partnership ceremony was the official meeting between the two sides following two months ago, aiming at establishing a deeper and more diversified strategic partnership on the basis of friendly cooperation. Meanwhile, Linglong Tire invited its global partners and distributors to Torino to witness this great moment.
Since it became Juventus official global partner in February, Linglong’s brand has appeared in all the home matches of Juventus in Italian League and Italian Cup. Meanwhile, in order to let more people realize their dreams, the two sides jointly launched a series of fan activities to achieve win-win development in last couple months, laying the solid foundation for their deeper cooperation in the future!
Regarding this agreement, Wang Feng, chairman of Linglong Tire, said that Linglong chose this special day to sign this agreement, not only expressing its sincere wishes and support to Juventus, but also looking forward to the future cooperation. He firmly believed that both sides would continue to uphold the persistent and innovative belief and work together to create a greater moment for both sides.
Giorgio Ricci, Co-Chief Revenue Officer Global Partnership and Corporate Revenues of Juventus, expressed that both Linglong Tire and Juventus were very innovative in their respective fields, therefore, they believed the partnership would help increase both parties’ global brand influence. It was firmly believed that two sides would have a more perfect performance in their future cooperation!
Juventus is one of the most time-honored football clubs in Italy which also plays an important role in European football, with numerous fans and great brand appeal worldwide. Likewise, as a global tire enterprise representative, Linglong tire is popular in more than 180 countries and regions with high quality products. It provides supporting services for nearly 60 OEMs across the world. Linglong hopes to spread Linglong’s brand image to more and more people with the help of Juventus and its numerous fans around the world.
We are looking forward to the excellent performance of both sides in their future cooperation! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November