Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018
As one of China’s leading players in the engine-making industry, Weichai brought several latest power solutions for its customers both at home and abroad to Auto China 2018.
Its N series products, including WP2.3N, WP3N, WP4.1N, were all on display at Auto China 2018.
Weichai WP13 Engine
As the new generation four-valve diesel engine for light-duty vehicles, WP2.3N has a displacement of 2.3L and a power ranging from 110 hp to 130 hp. It features lighter body weight, smaller size and high performance-price ratio.
WP3N is also a new generation four-valve diesel engine for light-duty vehicles. With a replacement of 2.97L, the engine covers 140-160 hp in power. It achieves a more compact structure, higher reliability, higher fuel economy, better NVH, more powerful performances.
WP4.1N has a displacement of 4.088L and a power range of 170-190 hp. It can be widely used on light-duty trucks, light-duty self-dumping trucks, light buses and school buses.
Also at its exhibition booth, visitors can find WE52 plug-in hybrid power system, which has been applied on a number of city buses measuring 10-12 meters in lengths. Statistics have already shown that the system is highly stable and highly efficient in saving energy.
Weichai WP10H Engine
Weichai WP8, WP13 and WP10H are three other fist products for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles.
Currently, WP13 engine enjoys great popularity in the heavy-truck market with its market share exceeding 50%. In addition, it achieves high reliability, high fuel economy and more powerful performances.
WP10H is a newly developed engine for the high-end market. With modular design, it has cut the number of its spare parts by 30%. Weighing only about 800 kg, it boasts a B10 life of 1.8 million km or 30,000 working hours.
According to Weichai, all its engines on display have already met National VI and Euro VI Emission Standards. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Daimler and Weichai Jointly Launch Two Auman Trucks 2018-04-25
- Maz-Weichai New Factory Starts Construction in Belarus 2018-04-10
- Cooperation with China's Weichai Power Promotes German Truck Giant KION 2018-03-05
- Weichai Power Maintains a Fast Growing Momentum in Heavy-duty Truck Engine 2018-01-24
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- Weichai Power Joins Hands with Bosch in Developing Fuel Cells 2017-11-24
- Weichai Power Tech Innovation Center Starts Operation in Aschaffenburg 2017-11-21
- MAZ-Weichai Joint Venture Plans to Batch Produce Engines by the end of 2018 2017-09-15
- Weichai Power Set to Further Expand its Business in Southeast Asia 2017-09-14
- Weichai Laboratory Successfully Passes EPA Certificate from U.S.A. 2017-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017