Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018
As one of China’s leading players in the engine-making industry, Weichai brought several latest power solutions for its customers both at home and abroad to Auto China 2018.
Its N series products, including WP2.3N, WP3N, WP4.1N, were all on display at Auto China 2018.
Weichai WP13 Engine
As the new generation four-valve diesel engine for light-duty vehicles, WP2.3N has a displacement of 2.3L and a power ranging from 110 hp to 130 hp. It features lighter body weight, smaller size and high performance-price ratio.
WP3N is also a new generation four-valve diesel engine for light-duty vehicles. With a replacement of 2.97L, the engine covers 140-160 hp in power. It achieves a more compact structure, higher reliability, higher fuel economy, better NVH, more powerful performances.
WP4.1N has a displacement of 4.088L and a power range of 170-190 hp. It can be widely used on light-duty trucks, light-duty self-dumping trucks, light buses and school buses.
Also at its exhibition booth, visitors can find WE52 plug-in hybrid power system, which has been applied on a number of city buses measuring 10-12 meters in lengths. Statistics have already shown that the system is highly stable and highly efficient in saving energy.
Weichai WP10H Engine
Weichai WP8, WP13 and WP10H are three other fist products for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles.
Currently, WP13 engine enjoys great popularity in the heavy-truck market with its market share exceeding 50%. In addition, it achieves high reliability, high fuel economy and more powerful performances.
WP10H is a newly developed engine for the high-end market. With modular design, it has cut the number of its spare parts by 30%. Weighing only about 800 kg, it boasts a B10 life of 1.8 million km or 30,000 working hours.
According to Weichai, all its engines on display have already met National VI and Euro VI Emission Standards. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- Weichai (Tokyo) Innovation Center Was Established 2018-06-22
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- China’s Weichai Announces Partnership with Fuel Cell Maker Ceres Power 2018-05-18
- Foton Daimler and Weichai Jointly Launch Two Auman Trucks 2018-04-25
- Maz-Weichai New Factory Starts Construction in Belarus 2018-04-10
- Cooperation with China's Weichai Power Promotes German Truck Giant KION 2018-03-05
- Weichai Power Maintains a Fast Growing Momentum in Heavy-duty Truck Engine 2018-01-24
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November