Foton Philippines Opens Another Dealership Cainta to Serve Customers
Foton is now ready to serve customers in the east side of Metro Manila with the opening of the LICA Auto Group's new Foton dealership in Cainta, Rizal.
The new Foton dealership is strategically situated along the eastbound side of Ortigas Extension. It aims to serve the needs of clients and businesses of major cities and municipalities in Rizal such as Antipolo City, Cainta, Taytay, Angono, Tanay, Angono, Binangonan, and many more.
Foton Cainta sits on approximately 1,300 square meters within the LICA Auto Group's new automotive dealer complex. With that, the new showroom is able to accommodate 6 to 7 vehicles at the same time.
Foton's current models include the Toplander 7-seater SUV, the Thunder pick-up truck, the Traveller van, the Toano van/minibus, and a variety of light, medium and heavy duty trucks that can be configured to suit the needs of their clients.
Mr. Tey Sornet, the Chief Operating Officer of the LICA Auto Group, said that the Cainta facility is intended to be a '3S' dealership with sales, service, and spare parts all in one location. He continued that the service area is still under construction at the back of the property. The COO of the LICA Auto Group added that the service building will also house the showroom for Foton's larger vehicles such as tractor heads and trucks.
Foton Cainta is co-located with LICA Auto Group's other dealerships. These include Honda Rizal, Hyundai Cainta, along with their soon-to-open dealerships for Subaru and Chevrolet. The Foton Cainta dealership is their fourth for the company as the LICA Auto Group also operates Foton's dealerships in Pasong Tamo (Makati), Calamba (Laguna), and Lipa (Batangas).
According to Ms. Anna Maria Parado, Executive Vice President of Foton Philippines, the Cainta dealership is their 24th nationwide. Foton Cainta part of the brand's dealership expansion in the country; the company will be opening four other dealerships later this year in Bauang (La Union), Bacoor (Cavite), Talisay (Cebu), and Puerto Princesa (Palawan). (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November