Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar
Sinotruk CDW is now ready to serve customers in Myanmar with the opening of the Mandalay Flag-ship store. CNHTC Chairman Yi Zhongbo, Chief Representative Liu Yang and Sinotruk CDW Manager Assistant Ou Weigang attended the opening ceremony and cut the ribbon.
The new flagship store is strategically situated in Mandalay, the second largest city in Myanmar. This flagship store is said to be their second as CDW has operated the first in the country years ago. Sinotruk CDW Mandalay flagship sits on approximately 3,000 square meters adjacent to a Mandalay major highway, which is intended to be a shop with sales, services, spare parts and vehicle delivery all in one location.
Thanks to its continuous efforts for five years, Sinotruk CDW market share in Myanmar has ranked among the top three in terms of light and medium Chinese trucks. Centering on Rangoon and Mandalay, Sinotruk CDW has finished the establishment of a complete sales and service network across Myanmar. With this milestone opening of Mandalay store, Sinotruk CDW are laying the groundwork for its long-term and profitable growth in this region.
Myanmar economy has achieved great growth after the new president took office in 2018, which will bring a good opportunity for the automotive development. With its favorable environment, Sinotruk CDW is stepping up to enter the truck market abroad as its main measure to accelerate the international process. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November