SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 6,900 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April
In April, SAIC Hongyan set a new record in its sales of heavy-duty trucks with its monthly sales volume exceeding 6,800 units, up by 68% year on year. For sixteen consecutive months, the company has maintained the fast growing momentum in the industry among all players.
According to some industrial insiders, SAIC Hongyan’s miraculous growth recently can be attributed to its accurate market positioning and its high-quality products.
As the leading brand in the engineering vehicle market, SAIC Hongyan saw a surge in its sales of engineering vehicles in March and April.
After making its debut at Auto China 2016, SAIC Hongyan truck for transporting cars soon secured an order of 2,000 units. In May, 2017, the vehicle started its official operation. So far, it has well stood the test of market, demonstrating its high reliability.
At Auto China 2018, SAIC Hongyan had seven new vehicle models on display. Five of them boast a power higher than 500 horsepower. In November, 2017, the company rolled out Jieshi C500 with a maximum 560 horsepower. One month later, it released a vehicle model with the same level of horsepower and internet connection.
Fully demonstrating its unparalleled stability at Darkar Rally, SAIC Hongyan large horsepower truck and its internet connected truck have both been gaining rising popularity in the market.
Also worth mentioning is that SAIC Hongyan Jieshi container truck successfully completed its self-driving test, becoming the first truck in China to accomplish such as demanding task.
Having blazed a new trail for its development, SAIC Hongyan is now eyeing on heavy-duty recreational truck market and internet-connected 6×6 truck market. At Auto China 2018, its new 6×6 truck featuring large horsepower and internet connection has sent strong signals to the development trend in China’s truck market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang 2018-05-24
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November