XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
On a world’s most beautiful April day, admire flowers along the ten-mile road in breeze. On April 27, the departure ceremony was held for the vehicles exporting the first batch of equipment, as XCMG’s assistance to China State Construction, for the construction of the “New Capital” Project in Egypt. The ceremony site was in XCMG Concrete Machinery Industrial Base.
This historic moment was collectively witnessed by Han Bing, Deputy General Manager of XCMG; Liu Jun, Deputy General Manager of Overseas Business of China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Co., Ltd.; Wang Gui, General Manager & Secretary of Party Committee of XCMG Schwing Machinery Co., Ltd.; Jiang Nan, Secretary of Party Committee of XCMG Import and Export Co., Ltd.; Su Fashan, General Manager Assistant of Overseas Business of China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Co., Ltd.; the relevant heads of overseas marketing of XCMG’s business divisions and subsidiaries as well as hundreds of employees of XCMG Schwing Machinery Co., Ltd.
At the departure ceremony, colorful flags were fluttering and large crowds gathering. The characters “the Belt and Road New Journey” and “Cooperation for a Win-win Situation” hanging on the vehicles ready for departure were particularly eye-catching. The first batch of equipment that are about to depart are concrete mixing plants, which are customized products for Egypt's “New Capital” Project and use a number of industry-leading technologies, including precise metering technology, intelligent and reliable control technology, and advanced mixing technology that merges with German Schwing. The application of these technologies is a direct embodiment of the practice of "Technology leader, Non-destructive quality," XCMG’s gold standard.
Han Bing, Deputy General Manager of XCMG, delivered a passionate speech in which she pointed out that XCMG is an enterprise with heavy history and the sentiment of serving the nation with industry. Currently, it ranks sixth in the global construction machinery industry. China State Construction Group is an important state-owned enterprise directly managed by the Central Government. It has always been adhering to the transformation of "red gene" inherited from history and culture into "blue power" of enterprises, and has continuously achieved leapfrog development. The same "red gene" determines the natural friendship between XCMG and China Construction. It is believed that under the joint cooperation of “Constructed in China" and "Made in China", the two sides will surely create a benchmark case of classic cooperation. Both sides will also definitely head for a new world of high quality cooperation.
Jiang Nan, Secretary of Party Committee of XCMG Import and Export Co., Ltd. said in her speech that XCMG’s exports along the routes of “the Belt and Road” increased significantly in 2017: by 51% in Central Asia, 119% in Africa, 107% in West Asia and North Africa, and 80% in Asia Pacific. Moreover, in Central Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, the areas along the routes of “the Belt and Road”, XCMG has become their first-choice brand, providing complete equipment solutions for infrastructure construction and engineering construction in various countries. XCMG currently has a complete global sales network and after-sales service system. It will surely do a good job in the protection of Egypt's "New Capital" Project and help implement the "the Belt and Road" key projects.
Choose because of trust; Trust because of choice. When Wang Gui, General Manager & Secretary of Party Committee of XCMG Schwing Machinery Co., Ltd., handed over the "golden key", a symbol of friendship to Liu Jun, Deputy General Manager of Overseas Business of China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Co., Ltd., the audience present immediately burst into a thunderous applause.
Liu Jun, Deputy General Manager of Overseas Business of China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Co., Ltd., gave a speech and highly praised XCMG's product R&D and manufacturing strength. He also well recognized XCMG Schwing’s ability to complete the delivery of products with high standards in a short period of time. He said that with the strong strength of XCMG, Egypt's "New Capital" Project will be a complete success, and both sides will certainly carry out more and more cooperation.
With deep-rooted friendship, we work hand in hand to develop. In the warm applause, the leaders and distinguished guests participating in the ceremony jointly cut the ribbon and the atmosphere of the audience reached a climax.
“Start!” With the instruction of Deputy General Manager Han Bing, the mighty vehicle team slowly pulled out of the factory in the midst of majestic music and strove to achieve the mission of “XCMG machinery, Decorate the world”.
Prior to the ceremony, Deputy General Manager Liu Jun visited XCMG Schwing’s manufacturing workshop and “Home of Concrete” Exhibition Hall with keen interest, and had a full exchange with XCMG on deepening our cooperation.
Brief Introduction to the "New Capital" Construction Project in Egypt
Egypt is an important fulcrum country along the routes of “the Belt and Road” initiative and Egypt’s “New Capital” Project is both a key project of “the Belt and Road” initiative and of the Chinese government to support Egypt’s economic development. Covering a total area of approximately 505,000 m2, the project includes 1 highest African building of 345 meters, 12 high-rise commercial office buildings, 5 high-rise apartment buildings and 2 high-end hotels, a total of 20 high-rise monomer buildings and supporting municipal engineering, with a total gross floor area of approximately 1.7 million m2. The project, one completed, will effectively promote the development of Egypt’s Suez Canal Economic Belt and Red Sea Economic Belt, and help boost the implementation of Egyptian National Recovery Program.
The “New Capital” Project undertaken by China State Construction Co., Ltd. has passed the joint testimony of Chinese President Xi Jinping and Egyptian President Cecil, representing the friendship between the peoples of the two countries. The requirements for construction equipment are extremely strict since the large sum involved in the project, the project’s significance and the hot and dry climate of Egypt, being located in North Africa.
China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Co., Ltd. finally selected XCMG’s concrete machinery equipment after careful evaluation and investigation, which benefits from the natural friendship of “red gene” jointly owned by the two sides and the Division’s full trust in XCMG as the first-choice brand of construction machinery. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November