Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
What’s the latest trend that leads the heavy-duty truck industry? Let’s take a look at it through the currently concluded Beijing Auto Show and be the first ones to embrace the latest trends.
High Horsepower—of the large displacement trucks on show, JMC had their heavy-duty offerings on hand, including 6X4 prime-mover and the rigid construction truck.
These offerings are powered by Ford-supplied 13 liter engines that produced 420hp, and up to 500hp equivalent thermal stress and mechanical stress on housing lid, crankshaft, camshaft and connecting rod.
Beiben had their Weichai-powered 13L V3ET on show, as well as V3 4X2 offering too.
Beijing-based Foton also offers its flagship Auman EST-A 2.0 super truck with Cummins X12 engine that produces 520hp.
GENLYON, had a 6X6 prime mover on show, which is powered by Iveco’s Cursor 13 engine producing up to 560hp.
In this age of large horsepower, when every truck makers eagerly brought high-horsepower trucks to Auto China 2018, large displacement will definitely become an inevitable result of future automotive development.
Intelligence--Foton motor has applied not only advanced driving assistance technology but also active and passive safety technology including FCW, LKA, AEB, and ACC to its Auman EST-A.
Beiben V3ET uses advanced EBS, AEB, ACC, as well as ESC, LDWS, Night Vision System and Fatigue Driving Warning System that can significant improve vehicle safety.
For optimum vehicle intelligence, GENLYON features Human-computer interaction system that combines data interaction, chat function, road driving, active safety, diagnosis and vehicle entertainment together.
Humanization-- Foton Auman EST-A and GELYON 6X6 prime mover on display use ZF automatic transmission, while Beiben V3ET uses FAST automatic transmission, which all significantly help to reduce the possibility of fatigue and improve travelling safety.
With ZF hydraulic retarder and FAST hydraulic retarder respectively, Foton Auman EST-A and Beiben V3ET enables to travel lengthy downhill at a constant speed.
Parking air conditioner is also provided and it can operate on a parked car to set the temperature inside the cab.
In future, we believe that heavy duty truck will head straight towards large displacement, intelligence and humanization and drivers will have a chance to enjoy more comfort and easy driving experience.
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 6,900 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2018-05-08
- SAIC Hongyang to Release Two New Vehicle Models at Auto China 2018 2018-04-19
- SAIC Hongyan to Deliver 400 Units Internet-connected Trucks to Ningbo 2018-04-04
- SAIC Hongyan Obtain Orders for 910 Units Car Carrior Trailers in Shanghai 2018-03-27
- SAIC Hongyan Saw Its Sales Jump by 118% in Jan. & Feb. 2018-03-08
- Hongyan Firefighting Vehicles Delivered to Their Customers for Operation 2018-03-06
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW to its Customers in Nanjing 2018-03-05
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out its First Telmatics Truck 2017-12-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Launch China's First Internet Truck 2017-12-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017