Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
What’s the latest trend that leads the heavy-duty truck industry? Let’s take a look at it through the currently concluded Beijing Auto Show and be the first ones to embrace the latest trends.
High Horsepower—of the large displacement trucks on show, JMC had their heavy-duty offerings on hand, including 6X4 prime-mover and the rigid construction truck.
These offerings are powered by Ford-supplied 13 liter engines that produced 420hp, and up to 500hp equivalent thermal stress and mechanical stress on housing lid, crankshaft, camshaft and connecting rod.
Beiben had their Weichai-powered 13L V3ET on show, as well as V3 4X2 offering too.
Beijing-based Foton also offers its flagship Auman EST-A 2.0 super truck with Cummins X12 engine that produces 520hp.
GENLYON, had a 6X6 prime mover on show, which is powered by Iveco’s Cursor 13 engine producing up to 560hp.
In this age of large horsepower, when every truck makers eagerly brought high-horsepower trucks to Auto China 2018, large displacement will definitely become an inevitable result of future automotive development.
Intelligence--Foton motor has applied not only advanced driving assistance technology but also active and passive safety technology including FCW, LKA, AEB, and ACC to its Auman EST-A.
Beiben V3ET uses advanced EBS, AEB, ACC, as well as ESC, LDWS, Night Vision System and Fatigue Driving Warning System that can significant improve vehicle safety.
For optimum vehicle intelligence, GENLYON features Human-computer interaction system that combines data interaction, chat function, road driving, active safety, diagnosis and vehicle entertainment together.
Humanization-- Foton Auman EST-A and GELYON 6X6 prime mover on display use ZF automatic transmission, while Beiben V3ET uses FAST automatic transmission, which all significantly help to reduce the possibility of fatigue and improve travelling safety.
With ZF hydraulic retarder and FAST hydraulic retarder respectively, Foton Auman EST-A and Beiben V3ET enables to travel lengthy downhill at a constant speed.
Parking air conditioner is also provided and it can operate on a parked car to set the temperature inside the cab.
In future, we believe that heavy duty truck will head straight towards large displacement, intelligence and humanization and drivers will have a chance to enjoy more comfort and easy driving experience.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang 2018-05-24
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 6,900 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2018-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November