SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen
Recently, SAIC Hongyan officially revealed Wing-opening truck in Shenzhen. Chiefly targeted at urban goods distribution and logistic services, Wing-opening truck achieves high fuel economy, high reliability and high safety standards.
Equipped with Cursor 11 engine, 12-speed transmission gearbox, Hongyan 469 driving axle, a 45 foot trailer, Wing-opening truck is an ideal choice for urban logistic services. The vehicle can reach a maximum 450 horsepower and a maximum torque of 2,100 N.m. Boasting a maximum speed of 124km/h, it is highly adaptable in various working conditions.
In addition Wing-opening truck only consumes 185g/kw.h, which is 1-3% lower than that of its counterparts. Its wind drag has reduced to 0.533, reaching a very competitive level in the global market.
Having successfully passed 1.5 million kilometer road trial operation, Wing-opening truck is a high-performing vehicle for long-distance arterial route transportation.
In April, SAIC Hongyan sold 6,900 units vehicles, up by 68% year on year. For 16 consecutive months, the company’s sales growth has ranked the first place in the market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 6,900 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2018-05-08
- SAIC Maxus Overseas Sales Volume Up 54% in Q1 2018-04-26
- SAIC Hongyang to Release Two New Vehicle Models at Auto China 2018 2018-04-19
- SAIC Hongyan to Deliver 400 Units Internet-connected Trucks to Ningbo 2018-04-04
- SAIC Hongyan Obtain Orders for 910 Units Car Carrior Trailers in Shanghai 2018-03-27
- SAIC Hongyan Saw Its Sales Jump by 118% in Jan. & Feb. 2018-03-08
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW to its Customers in Nanjing 2018-03-05
- SAIC Maxus 200 Units V80 Arrive in Fiji for Operation 2018-02-27
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus EV80 Arrived in Germany for Operation 2018-01-22
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out its First Telmatics Truck 2017-12-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017