Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture
Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear have announced they have signed a joint venture agreement to manufacture manual transmissions for light-duty commercial vehicles.
The planned joint venture will be based in the High Tech Zone of Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China, and will develop, manufacture, sell, and service manual transmissions for the large and fast growing light-duty truck market in China. In addition, the joint venture will sell its products throughout the rest of Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
"We are pleased to announce our new joint venture with SFGW," said João Faria, president, Eaton Vehicle Group. "Eaton's efficient transmission solutions, combined with SFGW's infrastructure and current light-duty transmission portfolio, will strengthen our collective goal to help light-duty commercial vehicle OEMs meet increasing regulations for improved fuel economy and performance."
SFGW, headquartered in Xi'an, China, will own a 51 percent interest in the new joint venture. Eaton will own a 49 percent interest.
Eaton and SFGW are currently partners in a joint venture, Fast Eaton Clutch, that develops, manufactures, and services clutches and associated clutch components in China. Fast Eaton Clutch is based in Xi'an, China, and has seen a significant increase in sales since starting operations in 2014. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017