Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture
Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear have announced they have signed a joint venture agreement to manufacture manual transmissions for light-duty commercial vehicles.
The planned joint venture will be based in the High Tech Zone of Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China, and will develop, manufacture, sell, and service manual transmissions for the large and fast growing light-duty truck market in China. In addition, the joint venture will sell its products throughout the rest of Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
"We are pleased to announce our new joint venture with SFGW," said João Faria, president, Eaton Vehicle Group. "Eaton's efficient transmission solutions, combined with SFGW's infrastructure and current light-duty transmission portfolio, will strengthen our collective goal to help light-duty commercial vehicle OEMs meet increasing regulations for improved fuel economy and performance."
SFGW, headquartered in Xi'an, China, will own a 51 percent interest in the new joint venture. Eaton will own a 49 percent interest.
Eaton and SFGW are currently partners in a joint venture, Fast Eaton Clutch, that develops, manufactures, and services clutches and associated clutch components in China. Fast Eaton Clutch is based in Xi'an, China, and has seen a significant increase in sales since starting operations in 2014. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November