Foton Ends April with Sales of 4,400 Units Aumark
In April, the sales volume of Aumark reached 4,400 units. From January to April this year, the sales volume of Aumark totaled 14,900 units, accounting for 33% of its sales target for the whole year.
From January to April in 2016, the sales volume of Aumark stood at 10,000 units, almost 50% less than that in the same period this year.
In 2015, the sales volume of light trucks registered at 1.71 million units. In 2016, the figure dropped to 1.53 million units. In the past two years, the sales volume of light trucks maintained a growth rate of 11.7% year on year. Despite the slight growth of the light truck sales, Aumark’s managed to maintain a sales growth higher than the industrial average.
In 2017, Foton Aumark only has S3 and S5 models available for customers. This year, Foton added Aumark S1 targeting urban logistic market. Boasting a wide spectrum of products, including Aumark S1 and S3 super light trucks, S5 super medium-duty truck, Auman EST super heavy-duty truck, Foton provides customers with a series of highly efficient logistic solutions for a wide range of market.
In addition, Foton rolled out TCO, aiming to further help customers cut their operation costs and improve their profit margin.
Technological innovation is an other key to Aumark’s commercial success. Soon, in response to the implementation of China VI Emission Standards, Foton and Cummins will release their new generation ISF series, X series power solutions, both of which boast higher environmental friendliness.
In addition, Aumark has been constantly improving its intelligence level. At Auto China 2018, Aumark S5 Super Medium-duty Truck 2.0 Euro VI, with its futuristic design, made a big splash. “The vehicle equipped with the internet of vehicle and advanced CAN will soon be put into commercial operation,” said Shao Guoqing, Deputy General Manager of Aumark Marketing Company. It is also revealed that all Aumark truck models are mounted with iFoton intelligent system, Beidou/GPS, long-distance communication and a number of other state-of-art technologies. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton and Henan Bingxiong Sign a Deal for 1,000 Cold Chain Logistics Vehicles 2018-05-15
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- China’s Heavy Duty Truck Sales Up 16 pct in April 2018-05-09
- Foton BROCK Redefines Urban Sanitary Management 2018-05-04
- Foton Philippines Opens Another Dealership Cainta to Serve Customers 2018-05-03
- Foton New Products Exhibited at Auto China 2018, Leading Intelligent New Trend 2018-04-29
- Foton Motor Won China's First Autonomous Driving Road Test License for CVs 2018-04-26
- Foton Daimler and Weichai Jointly Launch Two Auman Trucks 2018-04-25
- Foton to Release Five New Vehicle Models at Auto China 2018 2018-04-20
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017