Foton Ends April with Sales of 4,400 Units Aumark
In April, the sales volume of Aumark reached 4,400 units. From January to April this year, the sales volume of Aumark totaled 14,900 units, accounting for 33% of its sales target for the whole year.
From January to April in 2016, the sales volume of Aumark stood at 10,000 units, almost 50% less than that in the same period this year.
In 2015, the sales volume of light trucks registered at 1.71 million units. In 2016, the figure dropped to 1.53 million units. In the past two years, the sales volume of light trucks maintained a growth rate of 11.7% year on year. Despite the slight growth of the light truck sales, Aumark’s managed to maintain a sales growth higher than the industrial average.
In 2017, Foton Aumark only has S3 and S5 models available for customers. This year, Foton added Aumark S1 targeting urban logistic market. Boasting a wide spectrum of products, including Aumark S1 and S3 super light trucks, S5 super medium-duty truck, Auman EST super heavy-duty truck, Foton provides customers with a series of highly efficient logistic solutions for a wide range of market.
In addition, Foton rolled out TCO, aiming to further help customers cut their operation costs and improve their profit margin.
Technological innovation is an other key to Aumark’s commercial success. Soon, in response to the implementation of China VI Emission Standards, Foton and Cummins will release their new generation ISF series, X series power solutions, both of which boast higher environmental friendliness.
In addition, Aumark has been constantly improving its intelligence level. At Auto China 2018, Aumark S5 Super Medium-duty Truck 2.0 Euro VI, with its futuristic design, made a big splash. “The vehicle equipped with the internet of vehicle and advanced CAN will soon be put into commercial operation,” said Shao Guoqing, Deputy General Manager of Aumark Marketing Company. It is also revealed that all Aumark truck models are mounted with iFoton intelligent system, Beidou/GPS, long-distance communication and a number of other state-of-art technologies. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November