Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins
Fortune 500 corporation Cummins Inc., headquartered in the U.S. state of Indiana, announced it would form a 50:50 joint venture with China's Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co. Ltd., local media on Monday quoted a press release of the U.S. company as saying.
The joint venture is formed after Cummins purchased Navistar's 50 percent equity of the JAC-Navistar Diesel Engine Company, the Inside Indiana Business website reported.
"Cummins and JAC share similar values. ... By strengthening our relationship, we can focus on becoming more competitive in our markets by developing and offering high-quality, clean and fuel-efficient products," Steve Chapman, Cummins Group Vice President for China and Russia, said in the press release.
The new joint venture will continue its operations at the manufacturing facility in Hefei, capital of east China's Anhui Province.
Cummins currently supplies light-duty, mid-range and heavy-duty engines to JAC Motors for its domestic market in China as well as its global operations.
"By integrating our equipment expertise with Cummins' world-class technological and power train capabilities, we are confident we have the right formula in place for tremendous success," said Xiang Xingchu, general manager of JAC Motors.
Chinese market contributed 5.56 billion U.S. dollars in sales for Cummins in 2017, growing 38 percent from the previous year. It is one of the largest and fastest growing overseas market for Cummins.
The company also maintains cooperation with a number of other Chinese manufacturers, including those based in the country's central and western parts. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
- JAC Gallop K7 Automatic Version Officially Hit the Market 2018-05-09
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan 2018-04-26
- JAC Oman Distributor Brings Exciting Cash Gift to Customers 2018-04-24
- Parkistan Ghandhara Begans Assembly JAC Light Truck X200 2018-04-24
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018 2018-04-24
- JAC Shuailing All-Electric i5 Set to Assist Sustainable Urban Development 2018-04-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July