Dongfeng KX Hazardous Materials Delivery Truck Unveils in Shandong
Dongfeng trucks on May 11 unveiled its new Dongfeng KX hazardous materials delivery truck and delivered the first of 20 to Shandong Yuanshun Logitstics.
There are two engine options (Cummins ISZ13L and dCi11L) available to mate to DT14 transmission and Dana 440 rear axle with small ratio, offering strong and fuel efficient gold power chain.
Dongfeng KX hazardous materials delivery truck fully meets relevant safety regulations and come standard with front axle disc brakes, top indicator light, front exhaust pipe with flame arrester, speed limiter and engine auxiliary brakes.
Some key components, V-shaped rod, separable balanced suspension system are also fitted to lower the center of vehicle gravity. A vehicle with a low center of gravity can effectively avoid the risk of rollover when turning around.
In addition, the combination of active safety system, including Lane Departure Warning (LDWS) + FCWS Assist Driving System, ensures optimum safety performance.
Except for high quality products, Dongfeng also provides flexible service solutions to its customers, including maintenance and repair services.
Shandong Shunyuan Logistics placed another 80 Dongfeng KX hazardous materials delivery trucks just two month after the ordering its first 50 trucks in March. Shandong Shunyuan Logistics has owned 110 hazardous materials delivery truck under the brand Dongfeng since its operation in 2010. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Opens Its First Powertrain Plant in China 2018-05-15
- Dongfeng and Jumeng Sign a Deal for 1,000 Units Trucks 2018-05-10
- Dongfeng Held a Forum on Intelligent and Connected Vehicles Tech 2018-05-03
- New Generation of Dongfeng KR Rolls off the Line 2018-04-20
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sold 44,749 Units Trucks in Q1 2018-04-10
- China's First Dongfeng KX ISZ520 Dangerous Article Transport Vehicles Delivered 2018-03-29
- Dongfeng Kinland 8×4 Truck Beats Imported Trucks 2018-03-27
- Dongfeng Expects to See More than Double Sales in Overseas Market by 2020 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- 16 Units Dongfeng Kinland Shipped to West Africa for Operation 2018-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017