Dongfeng KX Hazardous Materials Delivery Truck Unveils in Shandong
Dongfeng trucks on May 11 unveiled its new Dongfeng KX hazardous materials delivery truck and delivered the first of 20 to Shandong Yuanshun Logitstics.
There are two engine options (Cummins ISZ13L and dCi11L) available to mate to DT14 transmission and Dana 440 rear axle with small ratio, offering strong and fuel efficient gold power chain.
Dongfeng KX hazardous materials delivery truck fully meets relevant safety regulations and come standard with front axle disc brakes, top indicator light, front exhaust pipe with flame arrester, speed limiter and engine auxiliary brakes.
Some key components, V-shaped rod, separable balanced suspension system are also fitted to lower the center of vehicle gravity. A vehicle with a low center of gravity can effectively avoid the risk of rollover when turning around.
In addition, the combination of active safety system, including Lane Departure Warning (LDWS) + FCWS Assist Driving System, ensures optimum safety performance.
Except for high quality products, Dongfeng also provides flexible service solutions to its customers, including maintenance and repair services.
Shandong Shunyuan Logistics placed another 80 Dongfeng KX hazardous materials delivery trucks just two month after the ordering its first 50 trucks in March. Shandong Shunyuan Logistics has owned 110 hazardous materials delivery truck under the brand Dongfeng since its operation in 2010. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November