SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
From May 18 to 20, Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Exhibition was held at BMICH Exhibition Center in Colombo. This year, the event has attracted over 200 exhibitors and over 15,000 visitors from all over the world.
Sojen Automobile, as one of the Top 20 Privately Owned Enterprises in Yunnan province, attended the exhibition. It brought several products on display, including F350R, F550R, D530R and D550R.
In recent years, Sojen has been taking full advantage of its vicinity to Southeast Asian market and South Asian market. In 2017, it made an official entry into Sri Lanka. This year, the company hopes to further strengthen its presence in the country. (www.chinatrucks.com)
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017