Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
On May 18, the two platforms of Tlang.com, the domestic station and Machmall, the international station of XCMG E-commerce with the theme of “Empowering the Supply Chain and Refreshing the Ecosystem” were launched in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province.
Since 2015, XCMG has actively tried to introduce e-commerce into its trading business chain to realize the online “One-Stop” global promotion and sales of construction machinery products such as complete vehicle and accessories and complement with traditional channels relying on its complete industrial chain of construction machinery and mature experience in international development.
E-commerce is becoming an important driving force for network-based, intelligent and digitized manufacturing. “Made in China 2025” and supply-side reforms are promoting the deep integration of the Internet, big data, artificial intelligence and the real economy. The release of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platforms is another milestone in XCMG integration of the Internet+ and its insistence on innovation and development.
Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG, said that the advantage of XCMG new platform would be built in the field of industrial e-commerce to continuously enhance value creation ability of XCMG in an all-round manner and become a trusted, internationally-advanced comprehensive e-commerce platform in the electromechanical industry through “building system, platform online and offline, and ecological system in industry extension” relying on the operation strength of entire industry chain of construction machinery XCMG accumulated for decades, complete construction solutions for major construction machinery, and offline sales, service, spare parts, remanufacturing and logistics network system distributed all over the world.
Liu Jiansen, General Manager of XCMG Import & Export Co., Ltd. and Chairman of XCMG E-commerce, said that the release of XCMG e-commerce platform is a new development and initiative in the Internet field. It will also surpass industry boundaries to bring XCMG and other manufacturing companies and partners closer and inject fresh vitality into the industry. Taking the XCMG E-Commerce Platform as an opportunity, XCMG, the leader and innovator of construction machinery industry in China, is bravely advancing on the road to mutual benefit and win-win cooperation.
XCMG e-commerce platform is originally aimed at enabling partners and jointly creating new value for customers in the industry.
1 Empowering distributors
Through a great deal of concentration and integration, the powerful demand matching function of the e-commerce platform is utilized to match the most advantageous and competitive cooperation distributors and their products around the world to the purchasers.
2 Empowering manufacturers
Third-party seller service of open e-commerce platform is fully used so that the first-line brand manufacturers globally distribute mechanical and electrical products through the traffic resources of e-commerce platform.
3 Empowering industry customers
We will explore the model for innovation and development of industrial e-commerce and constantly improve the industrial ecosystem so that customers can enjoy online services such as “information flow + logistics + capital flow + service flow” through the e-commerce platform.
4 Empowering XCMG internationalization
A new international platform is created through accelerating running and entrepreneurship growth with passion, vitality and creativity, and the development of XCMG internationalization pattern and tentative efforts to quickly realize XCMG goal that the proportion of overseas income is more than 50% of the whole revenue and accelerate the growth process of XCMG world-class brands.
In response to the global development strategy of XCMG e-commerce platform, Zhai Kun, Deputy General Manager of XCMG E-Commerce made a detailed explanation that we adhere to the platform concept of “being professional, handling professional issues and making customers more comfortable” and operating “OEM/ODM/OBM” e-commerce model, so as to strive to obtain more than 10,000 partners, 1 million registered members and 10 billion transaction volume on the platform within five years, and become a trusted, internationally-advanced comprehensive e-commerce platform in the electromechanical industry.
In order to celebrate the launch of XCMG e-commerce dual platforms, XCMG E-commerce and the settled suppliers jointly established a month-long “Purchasing Festival”, setting up special events such as fixed-price zone and competitive industries, provided with multiple languages, and attracting intensive concern of suppliers and customers.
At the event, XCMG E-commerce and Google signed a strategic cooperation agreement for overseas market expansion. At the same time, 10 manufacturers such as SDEC Power and Inner Mongolia First Machinery Group Co., Ltd were awarded high-quality platform entrants to jointly create open, standardized, honest and safe industrial e-commerce ecology. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases 2018-05-22
- XCMG Pump Vehicle to Start Operation in Dubai 2018-05-21
- XCMG New Energy Vehicle Makes Big Splashes in China 2018-05-18
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board 2018-05-14
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt 2018-05-09
- XCMG Gets an Order for V5 Firefighting Trucks Worth Fifty Million Yuan 2018-05-07
- Vice Prime Minister of Azerbaijan Cheerleads XCMG's Assistance in Baku Harbor 2018-05-07
- XCMG Set to Further Promote its Presence in Europe 2018-05-02
- The Story Behind XCMG’s Success: Ranking as the World’s No.6 2018-04-28
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship 2018-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017