Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
On May 18, the two platforms of Tlang.com, the domestic station and Machmall, the international station of XCMG E-commerce with the theme of “Empowering the Supply Chain and Refreshing the Ecosystem” were launched in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province.
Since 2015, XCMG has actively tried to introduce e-commerce into its trading business chain to realize the online “One-Stop” global promotion and sales of construction machinery products such as complete vehicle and accessories and complement with traditional channels relying on its complete industrial chain of construction machinery and mature experience in international development.
E-commerce is becoming an important driving force for network-based, intelligent and digitized manufacturing. “Made in China 2025” and supply-side reforms are promoting the deep integration of the Internet, big data, artificial intelligence and the real economy. The release of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platforms is another milestone in XCMG integration of the Internet+ and its insistence on innovation and development.
Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG, said that the advantage of XCMG new platform would be built in the field of industrial e-commerce to continuously enhance value creation ability of XCMG in an all-round manner and become a trusted, internationally-advanced comprehensive e-commerce platform in the electromechanical industry through “building system, platform online and offline, and ecological system in industry extension” relying on the operation strength of entire industry chain of construction machinery XCMG accumulated for decades, complete construction solutions for major construction machinery, and offline sales, service, spare parts, remanufacturing and logistics network system distributed all over the world.
Liu Jiansen, General Manager of XCMG Import & Export Co., Ltd. and Chairman of XCMG E-commerce, said that the release of XCMG e-commerce platform is a new development and initiative in the Internet field. It will also surpass industry boundaries to bring XCMG and other manufacturing companies and partners closer and inject fresh vitality into the industry. Taking the XCMG E-Commerce Platform as an opportunity, XCMG, the leader and innovator of construction machinery industry in China, is bravely advancing on the road to mutual benefit and win-win cooperation.
XCMG e-commerce platform is originally aimed at enabling partners and jointly creating new value for customers in the industry.
1 Empowering distributors
Through a great deal of concentration and integration, the powerful demand matching function of the e-commerce platform is utilized to match the most advantageous and competitive cooperation distributors and their products around the world to the purchasers.
2 Empowering manufacturers
Third-party seller service of open e-commerce platform is fully used so that the first-line brand manufacturers globally distribute mechanical and electrical products through the traffic resources of e-commerce platform.
3 Empowering industry customers
We will explore the model for innovation and development of industrial e-commerce and constantly improve the industrial ecosystem so that customers can enjoy online services such as “information flow + logistics + capital flow + service flow” through the e-commerce platform.
4 Empowering XCMG internationalization
A new international platform is created through accelerating running and entrepreneurship growth with passion, vitality and creativity, and the development of XCMG internationalization pattern and tentative efforts to quickly realize XCMG goal that the proportion of overseas income is more than 50% of the whole revenue and accelerate the growth process of XCMG world-class brands.
In response to the global development strategy of XCMG e-commerce platform, Zhai Kun, Deputy General Manager of XCMG E-Commerce made a detailed explanation that we adhere to the platform concept of “being professional, handling professional issues and making customers more comfortable” and operating “OEM/ODM/OBM” e-commerce model, so as to strive to obtain more than 10,000 partners, 1 million registered members and 10 billion transaction volume on the platform within five years, and become a trusted, internationally-advanced comprehensive e-commerce platform in the electromechanical industry.
In order to celebrate the launch of XCMG e-commerce dual platforms, XCMG E-commerce and the settled suppliers jointly established a month-long “Purchasing Festival”, setting up special events such as fixed-price zone and competitive industries, provided with multiple languages, and attracting intensive concern of suppliers and customers.
At the event, XCMG E-commerce and Google signed a strategic cooperation agreement for overseas market expansion. At the same time, 10 manufacturers such as SDEC Power and Inner Mongolia First Machinery Group Co., Ltd were awarded high-quality platform entrants to jointly create open, standardized, honest and safe industrial e-commerce ecology. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November