757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid
On May 31, Foton successfully won a bid for providing 757 units Tunland pickups to State Grid Corporation of China. For five consecutive years, the company has been providing vehicles to State Grid.
According to Foton, Tunland pickup to be delivered to State Grid boasts particular strengths in the following seven areas, which enabled it to win the heart of State Grid.
1) High adaptability: equipped with the sixth generation pickup chassis, Tunland is readily adaptable to various road conditions.
2) New stereo system: with SD portal, drivers are provided with more entertainment choices.
3) Integrated control platform: Tunland is a more integrated and streamlined control platform.
4) Electronically controlled windows and locks: Tunland’s windows are electronically controlled, further reducing distractions for drivers. In addition, its doors can be locked and opened by a remote control.
5) More visualized digital instrument panel: drivers of Tunland enjoy a more visualized digital instrument panel. Thus, they become better informed of the vehicle’s operation.
6) Super high safety standards: adopting 440 structural steel for vehicles by Baosteel and Bosch’s latest generation ABS+EBD, Tunland achieves much higher safety standards.
7) Better after-sales services: customers are guaranteed with 24/7 after-sales services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Aumark S5 Makes its Debut 2018-06-07
- Foton Delivers Brock Road Sweeper for the Upcoming SCO Summit 2018-06-05
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
- Foton Aumark C Truck Officially Enters South Africa 2018-05-25
- Foton Motor and Piaggio Group of Italy Team up for New Range of LCVs 2018-05-23
- Foton and Henan Bingxiong Sign a Deal for 1,000 Cold Chain Logistics Vehicles 2018-05-15
- Foton Ends April with Sales of 4,400 Units Aumark 2018-05-14
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- China’s Heavy Duty Truck Sales Up 16 pct in April 2018-05-09
- Foton BROCK Redefines Urban Sanitary Management 2018-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017