Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show
On June 6, the 20th China International Chongqing Auto Industry Fair (also known as 2018 Chongqing Auto Show) officially kicked off. As one of the leading players in Chongqing automobile industry, Qingling brought eight vehicle models on display, including its EV100 truck, EV600 garbage truck, GIGA heavy-duty truck, TAGA pickup, TAGA recreational vehicle, 600P cargo truck with National VI emission standards.
The two new energy vehicles EV100 truck and EV600 truck are independently developed by Qingling.
Targeted at the urban logistic service, EV100 truck is equipped with Isuzu chassis, lithium iron phosphate batteries, and permanent magnetic synchronous electric motor. With its rate and maximum power reaching 60 kw and 100 kw respectively, the truck is able to drive 310 km continuously when working at a constant speed. In addition, it has successfully cut its body weight and achieves higher maneuverability.
With modular design, EV600 garbage truck boasts a loading space of seven cubic meters. Equipped with electric motor and MSB transmission gearbox, the truck’s rate and maximum power reaches 30 kw and 65 kw respectively.
Qingling GIGA made its debut at Shanghai Auto Show in April 2017. In just one year, the vehicle has gained increasing popularity among customers thanks to its high reliability, high energy efficiency, high environmental friendliness, high safety standards and more travel comforts. GIGA dangerous chemical transportation truck and GIGA frozen food transportation truck are equipped with Isuzu 6U and 6W engine respectively. Their collision energy absorbing system, exhaust pipe mounted at the vehicle’s front, and noise reduction technology have greatly sharpened their overall competitiveness in the commercial vehicle market.
TAGA pickup is coated in red color, making it particularly eye-catching. TAGA recreational vehicle is targeted at the fast-growing recreational vehicle market in China. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017