Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers
On June 8, a grand ceremony was held in Chongqing to mark the successful delivery of Qingling’s first batch of new energy vehicles to its customers, including JD, Suyun and Dishangtie.
According to Qingling, the company has developed a number of new energy vehicles, including EV100 cargo truck, EVK100 cargo frozen food transportation truck, EV600 garbage transportation truck, etc.
Take EVK100 truck for example, it is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries and permanent magnetic synchronous motor. Boasting a maximum power of 110 kw and a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m, the vehicle achieves higher safety standards and more smooth operation. It is able to drive 300 km continuously. In addition, its batteries have a combined capacity of 80.6/96.77 kwh and can be fully recharged in just two hours. Its containers measures 4,170 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,100 mm in height.
In the next few years, Qingling will continue to strengthen its efforts in developing vehicles with higher intelligence, better connectedness, and lower body weight. By constantly diversifying its product line, the company aims to roll out ten different new energy vehicle models by 2020 to meet the growing demand in urban logistic and urban cleaning markets. By 2022, its hybrid and fuel cell vehicles are also scheduled to hit the road on medium- and long-distance intercity logistic market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017