Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers
On June 8, a grand ceremony was held in Chongqing to mark the successful delivery of Qingling’s first batch of new energy vehicles to its customers, including JD, Suyun and Dishangtie.
According to Qingling, the company has developed a number of new energy vehicles, including EV100 cargo truck, EVK100 cargo frozen food transportation truck, EV600 garbage transportation truck, etc.
Take EVK100 truck for example, it is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries and permanent magnetic synchronous motor. Boasting a maximum power of 110 kw and a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m, the vehicle achieves higher safety standards and more smooth operation. It is able to drive 300 km continuously. In addition, its batteries have a combined capacity of 80.6/96.77 kwh and can be fully recharged in just two hours. Its containers measures 4,170 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,100 mm in height.
In the next few years, Qingling will continue to strengthen its efforts in developing vehicles with higher intelligence, better connectedness, and lower body weight. By constantly diversifying its product line, the company aims to roll out ten different new energy vehicle models by 2020 to meet the growing demand in urban logistic and urban cleaning markets. By 2022, its hybrid and fuel cell vehicles are also scheduled to hit the road on medium- and long-distance intercity logistic market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November