Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile
At this May time when Santiago is offering its charming autumn scenery in the most fresh air and clear weather, Shacman Cummins Promotion event was officially opened here. More than 150 representatives from authorities, traffic department, ender users, driver association and banks were invited to participate in the event.
During the promotion, products including Shacman X3000 tractor, F3000 dumper and M3000 water sprinkler were brought to display. All of them have been provided with Cummins ISM engine, FAST transmission and Hande axle to deliver powerful performance, easy operation and large load capacity.
The booth for Shacman Cummins attracted a number of visitors to stop and experience first-hand what the quality of Cummins engine is. After getting a closer look at the engine, chassis and pipeline layout, one customer at the scene gave a high appraisal to the X3000 tractor which he test drive.
The promotion event in Chile was seen as a further step to improve its brand image in global market. In the future, Shacman Cummins will continue to forge ahead to create greater value for its customers.
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- Shacman Aims to Increase its Exports to 20,000 Units in 2018 2018-05-23
- SHACMAN Delong X3000 LNG Truck and M3000 CNG Truck Set to Make Splashes 2018-05-17
- SHACMAN Opens First Assembly Plant in Algeria 2018-05-10
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Zambia 2018-04-18
- TuSimple and Shacman Jointly Create X6000 Driverless Container Truck Fleet 2018-04-08
- SHACMAN Unveils Its Delong New M3000 Intelligent Construction Truck in Shenzhen 2018-03-20
- Tank-Weld To Distribute Shacman Trucks in Jamaica and Caribbean as Sole Dealer 2018-03-05
- SHACMAN Celebrates its Fifity-year Birthday Anniversary 2018-03-02
- SHACMAN 8×4 New M3000 Mixers Set to Make Splashes 2018-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017