Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018
From June 6 to June 8, Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 was grandly opened in Panama. Linglong Tire made its appearance on this expo with its featured products like CrossWind HP010, CROSSWIND A/T, GREEN-Max, KMD403 and LFL185.
Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 is one of the biggest event on tire. Each year the Expo has grown beyond our expectations. The expo provides exhibitors with direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean tire dealers.
Regarding the booth design, Linglong Tire lays emphasis on the theme of minimalist style with the simple and straightforward shape, which could create an economical, practical and comfortable atmosphere. Linglong Tire is featured with its excellent maneuverability and comfort. The CROSSWIND tires and GREEN-Max tires on display at this exhibition can embody these characteristics well. In addition, the company also brings new products like KTD 303, KMD400 and LFL 185 on this exhibition, which are favored by the customers in the local region.
Linglong Tire has always been attaching great importance to the Latin American markets, and has participated in this tire exhibition for many years. Linglong actively promotes its brand awareness in Latin America and sets up brand shops in Panama. So far. Linglong Tire has been well recognized by local consumers with its brand influence and reputation increasing day after day! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November