JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks
China's leading electric vehicle maker JMC on June 25 signed a contract for 2,100 Kairui EVs with DST, marking the company's another large order for EV. Earlier last month, JMC sold 3,000 Kairui EVs—its largest sales order of its kind.
When operating at a constant speed of 40km/h, Kairui EV is able to drive continuously for 400 km. Equipped with an electric motor with a maximum torque of 1000 N.m, the vehicle delivers impressively powerful performance, able to reach a speed of 50km/h in just 7.3 seconds and a maximum speed of 90km/h.
In addition, Kairui EV enables to quickly locate the nearest recharging posts based on vehicle network technologies. The vehicle’s Remote Entry System gives you the ability to lock and unlock your doors from outside. Other features include Real-time diagnostic reports, driving behavior analysis, fleet management.
Furthermore, this electric vehicle is mainly developed for logistics business, e-commerce, and vehicles rental companies, which requires more for intelligence, especially in fleet management and driving behavior analysis. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Secures One More Deal for 2,000 Units Kairui EV 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November