FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion
On June 20, world Brand Lab released the “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018” list at the “World Brand Summit” held in Beijing.
FAW Jiefang, a leading truck maker in China, has announced that it has increased its brand value by RMB 8.81 billion to RMB 60.672 billion from last year and now ranks 60th in the Top 500 Most Valuable Chinese brands according to the latest analysis report.
The analysis report noted that FAW has featured in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for the fifteen consecutive years. With a brand value of RMB 271.627 billion, FAW ranked 9th in the top 500 as the top automaker brand.
World Brand Lab is an international and professional brand research institution with the “Father of Euro” Robert Mundell as its president. With its increasing brand influence, it is the seventh consecutive year for FAW Jiefang on China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands.
With a number of achievements, FAW Jiefang launched its new Jiefang J6 heavy-duty truck in Shenzhen on June 9, 2017. Half one year later, it carried out autonomous driving test. During fiscal year 2017, FAW reported that its sales has reached 26,500 units with a market share of 19.7%.
In the first half of 2018, The rolling of J7, unveiling of L4 intelligent truck and launching of new J6 Honor Edition have been achieved and it saw a total sales of 14,000 units in the first five months, up by 15.3% from the same period last year. With such impressive achievements, Faw Jiefang deserves to its reputation. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November