FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership
COMMERCIAL vehicle manufacturer FOTON opened its 25th Philippine dealership and launched its newest commercial vehicle yesterday.
Located along the national highway of Linao, Talisay City, FOTON’s new showroom will showcase commercial and passenger vehicles, including its heavy and light duty trucks.
With its growing number of dealerships nationwide, FOTON Philippines continues to provide business solutions through its vehicles. The FOTON Tornado, a light duty truck powered by a four-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine, is its newest commercial vehicle, selling at P1.1 million.
The United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), headed by Rommel Sytin, is the exclusive distributor of FOTON commercial vehicles and heavy machinery in the Philippines. A partner in this dealership is Gateway Motors Cebu, Inc., headed by Markane Goho, to provide after-sales services for FOTON’s customers.
“We want to change the game when it comes to China brands. Because it’s being used for business, we want the continuity in business also,” said Foton Philippines assistant vice president for dealer sales operations Levy Santos.
He emphasized that they want to focus on giving quality after-sales services to their customers.
FOTON is also the most affordable and most accepted Chinese brand in the Philippines, he said.
Aside from their newly-opened showroom, FOTON plans to open branches in Davao and Bohol, still in partnership with Gateway Motors Cebu Inc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Foton Motor Brand Value Evaluated as ￥132.867 billion, Ranking NO. 1 in CV 2018-06-22
- 97 New “Foton” Trucks to be Provided to Lebanese Municipalities 2018-06-22
- Foton Rolls out Xiangling V Mini Truck 2018-06-19
- FOTON’s One-Stop Customized Service Solution Platform for Engineering Projects 2018-06-13
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
- Foton Aumark S5 Makes its Debut 2018-06-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July