FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership
COMMERCIAL vehicle manufacturer FOTON opened its 25th Philippine dealership and launched its newest commercial vehicle yesterday.
Located along the national highway of Linao, Talisay City, FOTON’s new showroom will showcase commercial and passenger vehicles, including its heavy and light duty trucks.
With its growing number of dealerships nationwide, FOTON Philippines continues to provide business solutions through its vehicles. The FOTON Tornado, a light duty truck powered by a four-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine, is its newest commercial vehicle, selling at P1.1 million.
The United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), headed by Rommel Sytin, is the exclusive distributor of FOTON commercial vehicles and heavy machinery in the Philippines. A partner in this dealership is Gateway Motors Cebu, Inc., headed by Markane Goho, to provide after-sales services for FOTON’s customers.
“We want to change the game when it comes to China brands. Because it’s being used for business, we want the continuity in business also,” said Foton Philippines assistant vice president for dealer sales operations Levy Santos.
He emphasized that they want to focus on giving quality after-sales services to their customers.
FOTON is also the most affordable and most accepted Chinese brand in the Philippines, he said.
Aside from their newly-opened showroom, FOTON plans to open branches in Davao and Bohol, still in partnership with Gateway Motors Cebu Inc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November