XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
XCMG, the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has established a new overseas company, XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center (XCMG Turkey), in Ankara, Turkey, which will allow the company to provide products and services to customers in the rapidly-growing country.
XCMG Turkey will work with local dealers to provide a complete one-stop experience for local customers, promoting sustainable development of the XCMG brand locally and laying a solid foundation for expanding into surrounding markets. At the company's opening ceremony, XCMG signed a US$7 million deal with a Turkish dealer, a milestone cooperation covering a variety of equipment including excavators, cranes and loaders.
"We are excited to expand our presence in Turkey through the establishment of a local company," said Jiansen Liu, Assistant President of XCMG and General Manager of XCMG Import and Export Co. "Turkey, is an important node along China's 'Belt and Road' Initiative and the market there plays an important role in XCMG's international growth strategy thanks to its geographical and economic position in the region."
Merih Özgen, President of the Turkey Construction Machinery Association, believes that the establishment of XCMG Turkey has epoch-marking significance to the development of Turkey's engineering machinery industry and will accelerate the development of Turkish infrastructure construction. "The ancient Silk Road started in China and ended in Turkey. The Belt and Road tightens the relationship between China and Turkey," he said.
XCMG entered the Turkish market in 2000 and the brand's advanced and endurable products including cranes, excavators, loaders, land levelers, rotary drilling rigs and more have been used by many construction projects in the country. At present, more than 1,000 XCMG machineries are working in the Turkey.
XCMG has expanded its market share in the 57 countries participating in China's "Belt and Road" Initiative, with exports to those countries accounting for 72 percent of the company's total outbound volume. Just in April, XCMG delivered concrete mixing plants to assist the new capital project in Egypt.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
- 100 XCMG HAVAN G7 LNG Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-06-04
- 26 Units XCMG Self-Dumping Trucks to Arrive in Taiyuan for Operation 2018-05-25
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform 2018-05-24
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases 2018-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July