JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
JMC (Jiangling Motors Company) has turned to social media to try and entice dealerships to investigate opportunities with the brand.
Currently operating in Australia with a dealer network in every state and territory except South Australia, JMC has posted on their Facebook page an invitation for potential truck and car sales dealerships to drop them a line.
The Chinese manufacturer currently has two vehicles available in Australia – the Vigus dual-cab ute and the Conquer light-duty truck.
That offering is priced from just $29,000 (for ABN holders), a price significantly lower than rival light-duty trucks from the established Japanese manufacturers.
As the image below shows, JMC offers the Conquer in four different configurations…
The call for potential dealers to join the JMC network comes as Australian car/commercial vehicle buyers start to slowly give the Chinese brands a go.
The latest VFACTS data shows sales of cars/commercials from China have lifted 64% across the first quarter of 2018, in total 1,727 Chinese manufactured vehicles have been delivered to Australian buyers this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
- JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club 2017-11-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August