Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works
On July 2, a group of guests, including Arnd Franz, vice president of Mahle Group, Mattias Fix, vice president of Mahle Commercial Vehicle Sales Department, and Hu Kun, president of Mahle China, paid a special visit to FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works (hereinafter referred to as "FAWDE").
During the visit, Armd Franz expressed his admiration for Jiefang’s impressive achievements. He also gave a detailed introduction of his company’s development in recent years and expressed his company’s strong desire to further deepen their cooperative ties. In the future, the two parties will work more closely in developing new energy vehicles and hybrid vehicles.
As a globally renowned manufacturer of commercial vehicles, engines and related spare parts, Mahle Group has long been one of the core suppliers of Jiefang. The two parties have long established mutual trust. Currently, Mahle mainly supplies pistons, valve seats and guiders to Jiefang.
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAWDE Products Shows at IIMS 2015 2015-08-27
- FAWDE Gains the Tender for 327 units of Logistics Vans 2015-08-20
- FAWDE Production and Sales Topped 100,000 in the First Quarter 2014-04-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August