CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong
On July 5, a ceremony was held in Qingdao to mark the delivery of 28 units road cleaning trucks made by CNHTC with Euro VI Emission Standards to their customer in Hong Kong.
Built on HOWO-T5G platform, the road cleaning truck has two rows of seats and four doors. Equipped with an engine meeting Euro VI Emission Standards, the vehicle is chiefly targeted at the high-end market.
It is revealed that the truck is jointly developed by CNHTC and CNHTC Qingdao Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. With far superior emission standards and SCR system, the truck achieves much higher environmental friendliness.
The operation of CNHTC trucks in Hong Kong is expected to further strengthen the brand’s overall competitiveness in Hong Kong. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
- Sinotruk J7G LNG Tractor Highly Favored by Logistics Company 2018-06-07
- Sinotruk Launches HOWO G5X for Sea Food Delivery 2018-05-25
- Sinotruk's Overseas Sales to Make up Half of All Sales by 2020 2018-05-15
- China’s Heavy Duty Truck Sales Up 16 pct in April 2018-05-09
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar 2018-05-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August