FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018
On July 7, FAW Jiefang held a conference in Qingdao, revealing that its sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the first half of 2018 reached 169,000 units. Thus, the brand’s market share went up by two percentage points compared with that in 2017, reaching 21.7%. In the same period, the company’s sales volume of light trucks jumped by37% compared with that in the same period in 2017.
At the conference, Wang Zhicai, Director of Jiefang Marketing Department, revealed that the company aimed to increase its market share to 22% and its sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks to 286,000 units by the end of this year.
Also at the conference, all the star vehicle products manufactured by by Jiefang Changchun Production Base and Jiefang Qingdao Production Base were put on display, including J7 intelligent truck, new J6, 2018 J6L truck, JH6 truck, J6P 6X4 self-dumping truck, Tiger VH multi-functional self-dumping truck, J6P 8X4 concrete mixer, J6P 8X4 truck for transporting frozen food and J6F electric cargo truck.
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- FAW Jiefang J6 Honor Edition Boosts Upgrade to Logistics Delivery 2018-06-04
- FAW Jiefang Becomes South Africa’s Second Biggest Truck Exporter 2018-05-21
- Jiefang J7 truck Enters Full Production Phase 2018-04-20
- Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes 2018-04-12
- China FAW Q1 Exports Hit 3-year High 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August