BYD Electric Intelligent Dump Trucks Start Large-scalely Operation in Shenzhen
On July 12, a grand ceremony was held in Shenzhen to mark the official pilot operation of 500 units BYD T10ZT electric intelligent dumping trucks.
Measuring 9,610 mm in length, 2,550 mm in width, and 3,210 mm in height, BYD T10ZT is equipped with a U shaped cargo container, 180 kw double electric motors, 4AMT transmission gearbox and 16-ton axle. With more integrated design, the truck boasts 435 kWh power when fully recharged.
In the past few months, BYD has set up 14 recharging stations for electric dumping trucks in seven districts in Shenzhen, fully meeting the recharging needs of 500 units dumping trucks.
Statistics show that BYD electric intelligent dumping truck is able to travel 283 kilometers continuously and still has 10% electric power left. Boasting simpler operation, impressive power, higher energy efficiency and higher environmental friendliness, the vehicle has immediately won the heart of many customers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- BYD to Deliver Electric Refuse Trucks to Seattle 2018-07-20
- BYD To Deliver 200 Electric Trucks To Brazil 2018-07-11
- BYD Trucks Officially Available to Export to Canada for Sale and Operation 2018-07-06
- BYD Qinghai Battery Plant Starts Operation 2018-06-28
- BYD T5 Electric Freight Delivery Truck Set to Make New Splashes 2018-06-14
- CATL & BYD Rise to Enter Top 3 Global Battery Makers 2018-06-08
- BYD Delivers First Battery-electric 8TT Truck to Port of Oakland 2018-05-29
- BYD Lands Deal for 200 Electric Trucks with Corpus in Brasil 2018-05-22
- BYD Delivers World's First 500 Units T10ZT Electric Dumper Trucks in Shenzhen 2018-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November