Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base
On July 6, 2018, on the occasion of the second anniversary of Linglong Tire listing, the foundation stone laying ceremony of Hubei Linglong Tire, the fourth domestic manufacturing base of Linglong in China, as well as 2018 Linglong Tire global partners conference was successfully held in Jingmen, Hubei Province in China. Nearly 1,000 Linglong’s global partners gathered in Jingmen to witness this great moment of Linglong Tire and took this opportunity to seek further deepening strategic cooperation with Linglong. The related leaders from Chinese petrochemical industry and rubber industry as well as media friends also attended the ceremony to express their best wishes to Linglong Tire.
At the beginning of Chinese 12th five-year plan (from 2011 to 2015), Linglong put forward “3+3” global industrial layout strategy. Within five years, the company has built three domestic manufacturing bases in Zhaoyuan, Dezhou and Liuzhou and its first overseas manufacturing base in Thailand, which could improve Linglong’s global competitiveness comprehensively. In 2017, taking the actual situations into consideration, Linglong adjusted its “3+3” strategy into “5+3”, and intended to build the fourth manufacturing base in Jingmen, which could lay a solid foundation for improving Linglong’s international market competitiveness to a great degree.
Hubei Linglong Tire will cover an area of over 900,000 square meters with planned floor area more than 700,000 square meters. The main products of this manufacturing base will include TBR tire, PCR tire, and OTR etc., with the aim of annual capacity of PCR reaching 12 million units, annual capacity of TBR reaching 2.4 million units, and the annual capacity of OTR reaching 60,000 units. The sales revenue of Hubei Linglong is estimated to reach RMB five billion when this base is built. It is worth pointing out that this manufacturing base will integrate intelligent manufacturing, PLM (product lifecycle management), industrial big data application, high-end brand. This presents another important measure for company to break through regional restriction, focusing on resource integrity, fostering core competitiveness, and it is of great significance for the company to serve customers at zero distance, improve market share and reduce logistics cost.
Linglong Tire will continue take interdisciplinary talent as foundation, innovation as core, premium brand as assistant, high quality sale as kinetic energy, continue to promote the 5 + 3 global industry layout to achieve the strategic goal of developing into a world-class tire enterprise as soon as possible. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November