Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base
On July 6, 2018, on the occasion of the second anniversary of Linglong Tire listing, the foundation stone laying ceremony of Hubei Linglong Tire, the fourth domestic manufacturing base of Linglong in China, as well as 2018 Linglong Tire global partners conference was successfully held in Jingmen, Hubei Province in China. Nearly 1,000 Linglong’s global partners gathered in Jingmen to witness this great moment of Linglong Tire and took this opportunity to seek further deepening strategic cooperation with Linglong. The related leaders from Chinese petrochemical industry and rubber industry as well as media friends also attended the ceremony to express their best wishes to Linglong Tire.
At the beginning of Chinese 12th five-year plan (from 2011 to 2015), Linglong put forward “3+3” global industrial layout strategy. Within five years, the company has built three domestic manufacturing bases in Zhaoyuan, Dezhou and Liuzhou and its first overseas manufacturing base in Thailand, which could improve Linglong’s global competitiveness comprehensively. In 2017, taking the actual situations into consideration, Linglong adjusted its “3+3” strategy into “5+3”, and intended to build the fourth manufacturing base in Jingmen, which could lay a solid foundation for improving Linglong’s international market competitiveness to a great degree.
Hubei Linglong Tire will cover an area of over 900,000 square meters with planned floor area more than 700,000 square meters. The main products of this manufacturing base will include TBR tire, PCR tire, and OTR etc., with the aim of annual capacity of PCR reaching 12 million units, annual capacity of TBR reaching 2.4 million units, and the annual capacity of OTR reaching 60,000 units. The sales revenue of Hubei Linglong is estimated to reach RMB five billion when this base is built. It is worth pointing out that this manufacturing base will integrate intelligent manufacturing, PLM (product lifecycle management), industrial big data application, high-end brand. This presents another important measure for company to break through regional restriction, focusing on resource integrity, fostering core competitiveness, and it is of great significance for the company to serve customers at zero distance, improve market share and reduce logistics cost.
Linglong Tire will continue take interdisciplinary talent as foundation, innovation as core, premium brand as assistant, high quality sale as kinetic energy, continue to promote the 5 + 3 global industry layout to achieve the strategic goal of developing into a world-class tire enterprise as soon as possible. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Tire’s Brand Value Reached 45.369 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-06-27
- Linglong on Automechanika Dubai 2019 2019-06-18
- Linglong at AUTOPROMOTEC 2019 with European Best-selling Products 2019-05-31
- Linglong Appears on China International Tire&Wheel (Qingdao) Fair 2019 2019-04-29
- Linglong Starts Building Serbia Tire Plant 2019-04-04
- Annual Distributor Conference of LLIT Grandly Held in Thailand 2018-12-19
- Linglong Tire Held Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar in Italy 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
- The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly 2018-12-10
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record