Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market
On July 3, a number of domestic mainstream media such as Xinhua News Agency, China News Service, Guangxi Daily, and Guangxi TV Station visited Yuchai to report Yuchai’s development highlights in the ASEAN market.
This year marks the 15th anniversary of the ASEAN Expo, the establishment of China-ASEAN strategic partnership and Yuchai-ASEAN Expo strategic partnership. Driving by the open cooperation between China and ASEAN countries, Yuchai takes the initiative to actively expand overseas market. Therefore, its overseas sales volume has increased to 150,000 units during the “12th Five-Year Plan” period from 100,000 units during the “11th Five-Year Plan” period, with a growth rate of 50%. Yuchai engines have taken off in ASEAN countries. Especially, the huge growth takes place in Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia. In 2017, the sales volume of Yuchai engines in the overseas market reached 48,000 units, of which the ASEAN market accounted for 60%. For now, the overseas market soaks up 400,000 units, of which the ASEAN market accounts for 51%.
On the occasion of the 15th anniversary of China-ASEAN strategic partnership, the ASEAN Expo invited Xinhua News Agency, China News Service and other mainstream media to conduct in-depth interviews with eight high-end enterprises in Guangxi Province such as Yuchai Group in a bid to deeply report the achievements and highlights on expanding the ASEAN market and the layout of Yuchai’s overseas market under the “Belt and Road Initiative”.
In the days leading up the interview, the media also visited the production workshop of Manufacturing Department and Marine & G-drive Engine Department, and the innovative product display area to learn about the strength of management and development. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November