Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7
China has created a pickup-style Toyota Land Cruiser. Presents the first photos of Great Wall Wingle 7. The new model will be the flagship brand of pickups.
New truck great wall stands out against the brothers in design, and resembles the front of Toyota Land Cruiser 200 (restayl) or a Ford Ranger. He has a broad grille and elongated headlights.
Great Wall Wingle 7 in the standard version reaches 5095 mm in length, 1800 mm in width and 1760 mm in height with a wheelbase of 3050 mm Will be extended by 30 cm version (length 5395 mm wheelbase 3350 mm).
Chinese pickup will be available with a 2.0-liter turbodiesel engine rated at 150 HP Planned versions with rear-and all-wheel drive, but the transmission will only one 6-speed manual. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- Cummins Pocketed Two Awards at 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry 2018-01-18
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands 2017-05-22
- Great Progress has been Achieved in Vehicle Battery Researching 2013-06-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time 2013-04-01
- Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013 2013-03-21
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
- Great Wall Motors Listed among “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises” 2013-03-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November