100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai
Recently, 100 JAC Shuanling refragerator trucks were delivered to its customer from Shanghai. Later on, these trucks will set off for operation in its branches across the country.
The customer, Yuehao cold chain, is a comprehensive platform for intelligent cold chain logistics, with over 200 refragerator trucks travelling on 50 lines across cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Hefei, Changsha, Nanning and Shenzhen. Yuehaolenglian has been dedicated to create a service a network across China and provide customer professional delivery for fresh, food, medicine, electrics and catering based on its internet+cold chain fleet.
Powered by self-developed 2.7CT engine, the 100 JAC refragerator trucks are able to produce a horsepower of 152 hp when they come standard with 6-speed transmission. Furthermore, the trucks can save more than 10% fuel compared with those of its same kind by applying low-speed high-torque technology. Most of the drivers telling that the vehicles gather speed quickly, operate with low noise and low fuel consuption, which is believed to deliver real benefit to its customer.
To ensure proper delivery, JAC high-levels and distributors has provided great support during the partnership with Yuehao cold chain. With a good start, both parties will deepen their cooperation in such areas as cold chain tranportation in future. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
- Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins 2018-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November