Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year
1) FAW Jiefang: Jiefang J7
As Jiefang’s new generation of heavy-duty truck, J7 has already gained wide public and media attention. In April, 2018, J7 officially went off the production line. It is to hit the market soon.
Compared with J6, J7 possesses a more muscular and streamlined body structure. It has added a host of other eye-catching features, including airbag seat, automatic air-conditioning system, large-screen multi-media, LED meter, one-button start-up, etc. In addition, it is equipped with CA12TAX230M3 transmission gearbox with aluminum casing and Xichai CA6DM3 engine with a maximum 550 horsepower.
2) Shacman Heavy-duty Truck: Delong X6000
Delong X6000 boasts a futuristic front and a sedan-like interior. It has also introduced a host of amenities for drivers, such as an electronic brake, a large screen, a water dispenser, a refrigerator, airbag seats, an automatic transmission gearbox, and one-button start-up. In addition, it can be equipped with either Weichai WP13 550 horsepower engine or Xian Cummins 450 horsepower engine. It also adopts Fast SF16JZ260 AMT automatic transmission gearbox, hydraulic retarder, Hande SHF7.3-ton front axle and Hand 13-ton rear axle.
3) Shacman Heavy-duty Truck: Delong X3000 premium
Built on the huge success of Delong X3000, Shacman Delong X3000 premium has an upgraded power system: Cummins 15-liter 600 horsepower engine. It achieves a maximum torque of 2,779 N.m. It is also equipped with FAST 12-speed transmission gearbox, two 1,000-liter oil tanks and MAN decelerator. Its 13-ton rear axle achieves a speed ratio of 2.533. It is revealed that Delong X3000 premium will hit the market in September this year.
4) CAMC: Hanma H9
Compared with its predecessor, Hanma H9 has gone through a number of changes. With brand new design philosophy, it looks more awe-inspiring. Equipped with 13-liter 550-horsepower engine independently developed by CAMC and Hanma 16-speed transmission gearbox, Hanma H9 achieves a maximum torque of 2,700 N.m.
5) JMC Heavy-duty Truck: new generation Weilong
In 2017, JMC officially rolled out its first heavy-duty truck---Weilong, which immediately aroused keen interest among the public. Recently, JMC’s new generation Weilong with a wider body structure went on a trial operation.
Compared with the first generation Weilong, the new generation has made a number of improvements in its interior, adding such amenities as multi-functional wheel, airbag seats, large-screen multimedia, automatic air-conditioning system. In addition, it is equipped with JMC Ford 13-liter engine, achieving a maximum power of 470 horsepower. It adopts FAST 12-speed manual transmission gearbox and a rear axle with a speed ratio of 3.7. The truck is expected to hit the market soon.
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November