JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order
On July 26, JMC signed another bulk order of 2,000 units of Kairui EV, which is a new large order after the 3,000 units’ order on May 24 and 2,100 units on June 25. Kairui EV has been well received since its launch and has become the benchmark of light truck EV in China market. With its extraordinary quality and excellent performance, Kairui EV has won several big orders since launch. Before signing the deal, the two parties held discussions on cooperating in new energy vehicle rental business and new logistic services.
The partner is Beijing Meng You Ju De Commerce Service Company. The cooperation between both parties includes the annual purchasing framework agreement of 2,000 units of Kairui EV and the purchasing agreement of the first 500 units. Jin Wenhui, JMC Executive VP signed the agreement on behalf of JMC.
Currently, the automobile industry is at the quick transformation stage of getting electrified, intelligent, Internet connective and shared. JMC is planning several new energy products with forward looking and creative mindset based on its own quality platform and technical accumulation. As the pioneer of JMC new energy light truck, Kairui EV succeeded at the first try, which was a symbol that JMC transformation has shown effect.
And meanwhile, JMCG keeps exploring a way for win-win cooperation. Recently, JMCG has conducted strategic cooperation with CATL, one of the largest auto power battery manufacturers in the world. Both parties agreed to strengthen cooperation in technology, marketing and brand building, so as to complement each other’s advantages. At the same time, both parties committed themselves to exploring efficient and practical cooperation mode, by which each other’s advantages can get displayed, sustainable development and innovation capability shall be improved, and strong core competitiveness will be constructed.
Adapting to the current industrial revolution, and led by the vision of “becoming the best partner of mobility and smart logistics solutions”, JMC concentrates on the technical breakthrough in new energy autos, thus bringing more new products with great performance to consumers and building a gorgeous mobility and smart logistic ecological circle.
Kairui EV has a cargo with a space of 19 cubic meters and delivers impressive powerful performances. It only takes 7.3 seconds for the vehicle to reach a speed of 50 km/h from a standstill. In addition, it can be fully recharged in just one hour, fully meeting the rising demand for greener and more efficient urban logistic services.
Equipped with batteries made by CATL, Kairui EV boasts an enviable continuous driving distance. When operating at a constant speed of 40 km/h, it can drive 400 km continuously.
Kairui EV is also connected to the internet. JMC Intelligent Driving helps the vehicle accurately locate its nearly recharging stations. It can also perform several sophisticated tasks, such as remote control of the vehicle’s doors, automatic diagnosis of the vehicle, driving behavior analysis and vehicle management.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May