ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential
The world auto part giant, ZF, recently released a report, showing that its sales grew to 18.7 billion Euros in the first half of 2018. During the same period, its adjusted EBIT stood at 1.1 billion Euros.
From January to June, ZF further cut its debts and significantly increased its investments in immovable properties, equipment and R&D. Specifically, ZF cut its debts by 450 million Euros. In the meantime, it made an investment of 1.1 billion Euros in R&D of automatic driving, electric driving system, active & passive safety technologies. Its investments in immovable properties and equipment reached 500 million Euros. In a word, the company maintained a robust growing momentum in the first half of 2018.
In response to the fast growing new energy bus market in China, ZF successfully developed its first driving axle A133, which has been widely used on commercial vehicles. Thanks to its marked decrease in body weight and outstanding transmission efficiency, the driving axle has helped vehicles cut their energy consumption significantly. Its modular design offers more space for batteries, thus further helping new energy vehicles improve their overall performances.
Another core competitiveness of A133 is that the product has already realized R&D and production in China. Thus, it has become more competitive in price and can be delivered more quickly to its customers.
In 2019, ZF will further roll out several fist products, including e.Go Mover electric self-driving bus, innovative wheel-free driving cabin, the-last-one-mile logistic solution and electric commercial vehicle solution.
Dr. Konstantin Sauer, CFO of ZF, remains cautiously optimistic about the company’s business in the latter half of 2018. Despite the growing trade protectionism in some countries around the world, the company aims to increase its sales to 36.5 billion Euros and keep its profit margin at about 6% for the whole year of 2018. Its free cash flow will exceed one billion Euros for the whole year.
For the rest of this year, ZF expects that the sales of passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles in North America and Asia-Pacific will witness some downward and upward movements respectively. With the advent of some new technologies, the auto market in Europe and South America will continue to grow robustly. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZF Prepares Electric, Autonomous Truck Takeover 2018-07-23
- ZF Outlines Vision for the Future 2018-07-02
- ZF Enters China’s Forklift Market, Launches JV with Anhui Heli Co 2018-02-10
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- ZF Launches First Heavy Duty Electric Park Brake on Ford Motor Company F-150 2017-09-28
- Cutting-edge ZF Technology Used by Auman EST-A 2017-03-28
- ZF Working on Artificial Intelligence for Commercial Vehicles 2017-01-10
- ZF Establishes Zukunft Ventures GmbH to Accelerate Innovation 2016-10-17
- ZF Withdraws All-cash Offer for Haldex 2016-10-08
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November