Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery
As part of modern logistics, city delivery has added a range of new features including “big varieties, small quantity, multiple batches and short cycle”. In such a new distribution mode, it seems to be very important to have a logistics vehicle with high efficiency. Dongfeng Captain with NISSAN power was such a vehicle born for city delivery and highly recognized since launching.
With NISSAN power, FAST transmission and Dona axle, it is able to produce higher efficiency for logistics transportation. The Captain range for different logistics delivery covers eight variants including van, tank truck, bed truck, stake truck, half-trailer truck and wing opening type box van.
The stabilizer bar has been fitted to reduce the possibility of rollover after the goods has been loaded when turning around or travelling on bumpy road.
Measuring in 4170*2300*2300, the Captain is capable of handling single goods volume of up to 222 .Furthermore, It is very secured and convenient with two posters fixed at the back and an optional five doors fitted in the 550mm high box van. Hydraulic tail plate, which is 1.1m away from the ground, also comes as an option to save both time and effort when loading.
By providing a good customer experience, Dongfeng Captain has become very popular in city delivery for its powerful engine, large volume and high efficiency. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
- Dongfeng KX Hazardous Materials Delivery Truck Unveils in Shandong 2018-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November