Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
The next generation of the 500 Series Standard Cab models will arrive in November Hino Australia announced today.
First seen at the Tokyo Motor Show in October 2017, the 500 Series Standard Cab FC, FD and FE models will undergo a next generation model change for the Australian market according to the manufacturer.
“The addition of this street smart new truck to the Hino Australia line-up less than two years after the successful launch of the 500 Series Wide Cab models will further expand and improve our product offering in the highly competitive medium duty category,” said Daniel Petrovski, Hino Australia Product Strategy Manager.
“Hino Australia will launch the all-new 500 Series Standard Cab with the most comprehensive active safety package offered by a Japanese manufacturer in the current Australian medium duty category market.”
Petrovski confirmed the 500 Series Standard Cab will feature additional transmission options and offer new power and torque ratings. He expects it will help create a range of driveline solutions designed to deliver the next level of driving performance and fuel efficiency.
“The all-new 500 Series Standard Cab will epitomise the Hino development philosophy of Quality, Durability and Reliability,” he said.
“With an all-new modern interior, we believe the Hino 500 Series Standard Cab will raise the bar for style and occupant comfort amongst the Japanese manufacturers.”
Full Australian specifications and pricing of the all-new 500 Series Standard Cabs FC, FD and FE models will be available in late November 2018 at dealerships nationwide Hino Australia said in a statement.
The 500 Series Standard Cab is a model, according to Petrovski, that has very strong historical significance for the Hino brand. He said the next generation ensures that the FC, FD and FE models continue to play a pivotal role within the Hino product offering.
“These new vehicles are designed to offer a combination of active safety, performance, efficiency comfort and reliability and will set new benchmarks for what Australian customers can expect from a medium duty Japanese truck,” he said. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
- GAC Hino Zhenzhi Makes its Debut to the Market 2018-01-29
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start 2017-11-24
- Japan's Hino Motors to Build Truck Plant in Russia 2017-10-10
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary 2017-08-14
- Fuso and Hino Offer Swag in Southeast Asia 2017-05-08
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017 2017-04-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- Hino Motors Manufacturing, U.S.A. Announces New Management Team 2017-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November