Yuchai Launches Electric Commercial Vehicles Project
“I announce that the Yuchai Pure Electric Commercial Vehicle Project and the Infrastructure & Entry Project of Guangxi Advanced Equipment Manufacturing City (Yulin) begin the construction.” Following the stirring words of Huang Haikun, Secretary of the CPC Yulin Municipal Committee, the PECV Project officially started the construction.
Qiu Dekui, Member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Yulin Municipal Committee and Executive Deputy Mayor of Yulin, delivered a speech at the ceremony. He said that Guangxi Advanced Equipment Manufacturing City (Yulin) is a place built to serve Yuchai by the CPC Committee and the People’s Government of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, as well as the Yulin CPC Municipal Committee and People’s Government. It is not only a city of gathering for advanced manufacturing, but a city of hope for Yulin’s high-quality industrial development.
“With the support of the whole city, we will make all-out efforts to build Guangxi Advanced Equipment Manufacturing City (Yulin). Depending on the leading role of Yuchai, we aim to strengthen the development of internal combustion engines, develop new energy vehicles, promote the innovation in intelligent manufacturing, and cultivate the industrial base for military-civilian integration, to gradually form a financial and commercial service system.” Qiu Dekui hopes that Guangxi Advanced Equipment Manufacturing City (Yulin) can make persistent efforts to constantly intensify service awareness, speed up infrastructure construction, build a more complete platform for the coming of industries and enterprises, improve the attraction and carrying capacity for projects, and strive to achieve the goal of building an industrial base with hundreds of billions by 2022.
With a total investment of RMB 1.34 billion, the PECV Project is aimed at establishing diverse workshops on pressing, welding, painting, assembly, refitting, new energy parts, as well as experiment and trial-manufacture, and newly built various factory facilities including the office building, dining hall and joint station house, covering an overall floorage of 130,800 square meters. The project will also build a large comprehensive production base combined with pure electric commercial vehicles, component R&D, manufacturing, sales and services, and realize a production capacity of producing 50,000 pure electric commercial vehicles a year.
It is planned to complete the new factory’s civil engineering, technology, utility engineering design, as well as the procurement, installation and manufacturing of equipment and tooling within 18 months. The project will be put into production by the end of December 2019. After reaching design capacity, the project will achieve an annual sales revenue of RMB 7 billion, and increase various types of taxes and value added by RMB 530 million, as well as more than 1,500 jobs, to make positive contributions to the promotion of local economic development.
As early as March 2017, the People’s Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region released the Implementation Plan of Secondary Entrepreneurship in Guangxi’s Machinery Industry, proposing to accelerate the development of “two enterprises and three cities” (including Yuchai Group and Liugong Group; three intelligent manufacturing cities-Nanning, Liuzhou and Yulin). Yuchai grasps the favorable opportunities of China and Guangxi vigorously developing new energy industries, to conscientiously implement measures in the Implementation Plan of Secondary Entrepreneurship in Guangxi’s Machinery Industry, optimize and adjust industrial distribution, and comprehensively implement and promote enterprise transformation and upgrading. Based on the existing R&D and vehicle platform of new energy, Yuchai integrates group resources, and takes advantage of R&D, talents and brand, to engage in core components of new energy vehicles upstream, expand product categories in midstream, and plan to establish PV power plants, quick-charging piles and switching stations downstream. It is also preparing the PECV Project, to gradually build Yuchai’s industrial chain of new energy vehicles.
Approved by Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Development and Reform Commission, the PECV Project has completed the bidding in construction engineering design and investigation projects, as well as the design of construction drawings and technology. With basic construction conditions, it has won the license of land-use planning for the project construction.
Guangxi Advanced Equipment Manufacturing City (Yulin) is a strategy of comprehensively implementing “Made in China 2025” and “Secondary Entrepreneurship in Guangxi’s Machinery Industry”, as well as a decision of promoting transformation and upgrading of Yulin’s machinery industry and building an industrial cluster worth RMB 100 billion on the basis of “strengthening leading enterprises, supplementing chains, and gathering clusters”. Other two projects, including the production base for mass intelligent locks and the infrastructure construction of Guangxi Advanced Equipment Manufacturing City (Yulin), have also started the construction. The total investment of the three major new projects has reached RMB 2.115 billion.
- Yuchai Reached Consensus with Vietnam THACO on Strategic Cooperation 2018-08-16
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May