Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express
In 2017, Tmall double 11 total trading volume is 168.2 billion yuan and brings about the Shopping Festival logistics orders totaling over 700 million. In response to the great challenge posed by the coming 2018 double 11, logistics companies have began getting ready in advance. That’s why BEST Express placed another 40 Dongfeng KX recently.
BEST Express has purchased a total volume of 700 units Dongfeng trucks. All of these trucks have proved to be good and reliable as time moves on, so BEST Express decide to place another order for 40 Dongfeng KX trucks.
During trial operation, they found Dongfeng KX 4X2 delivery truck can reach or close to the international advanced level in fuel consumption, power and comfort, and could fully meet BEST Express’s requirement. Going in to specific, it can be summarized as below.
Great Comfort: Dongfeng KX has a flat-floor four-point suspension cab with increased space, strong sense of technology and excellent appearance, which can actually be good for improving BEST’s corporate image.
High reliability: Wigh 50 years of experience in manufaturing vehicles, Dongfeng offers up to a 100,000 km driving milelage without overhaul, around 300,000 kilometers a year.
High Safety: Dongfeng offers a high level of standard safety equipment, with intelligent tenology such as vehicle collision wanring system, lane departure warning system and driver behavior detection system on almost all models.
High Economic: With 520/480 HP DCEC ISZ13L, Volvo based DT 14/ZF16 transmission and light-weight small ratio rear axlem, it provides the lowest fuel consumption without sacrificing the quality or timeliness of the service.
High Timeliness: Travelling at up to 90km/h, the vehicle could meet clents’ needs for timeliness in daily operation.
We believe that BEST Express will be able to respond calmly to the upcoming double 11 with the support of Dongfeng KX trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
- Dongfeng KX Hazardous Materials Delivery Truck Unveils in Shandong 2018-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November