BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests
Recently, BYD T5A electric light truck arrived in Huoyan Mountain in Tulufan, Xinjiang, going through a number of high-temperature tests, including 10,000 kilometer high-temperature reliability test, alternate current/direct current recharging test, power performance test, fuel economy test, battery heat management test, and air-conditioning system test.
Known as the hottest place in China, Huoyan Mountain can reach 47.8 degree Celsius in summer and its highest surface temperature can go as high as 89 degree Celsius.
In the first phase of testing, BYD T5A electric light truck went through a reliability test, driving a total mileage of over 10,000 km.
In the second phase of testing, the vehicle well stood the high-temperatures in various working conditions. Its performances in braking, power performances, fuel economy, battery heat management, and recharging remained consistently satisfying.
In the third phase of testing, the vehicle, with optimized battery heat management, recharging, heat balance and air-conditioning system, delivered more satisfying performances.
Equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries, a permanent magnetic electric motor with a maximum 100 kW power, BYD T5A electric light truck can be recharged with 84.4 kWh electricity and can drive over 200 km while being fully loaded.
Chiefly targeted at the urban distribution market, BYD T5A electric light truck has a much lighter body thanks to the use of aluminum alloy materials.
Apart from the high-temperature tests in Xinjiang, BYD T5A electric light truck has also gone through a number of stringent tests in various demanding working environments, fully demonstrating its high reliability. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- BYD to Deliver Electric Refuse Trucks to Seattle 2018-07-20
- BYD Electric Intelligent Dump Trucks Start Large-scalely Operation in Shenzhen 2018-07-16
- BYD To Deliver 200 Electric Trucks To Brazil 2018-07-11
- BYD Trucks Officially Available to Export to Canada for Sale and Operation 2018-07-06
- BYD Qinghai Battery Plant Starts Operation 2018-06-28
- BYD T5 Electric Freight Delivery Truck Set to Make New Splashes 2018-06-14
- CATL & BYD Rise to Enter Top 3 Global Battery Makers 2018-06-08
- BYD Delivers First Battery-electric 8TT Truck to Port of Oakland 2018-05-29
- BYD Lands Deal for 200 Electric Trucks with Corpus in Brasil 2018-05-22
- BYD Delivers World's First 500 Units T10ZT Electric Dumper Trucks in Shenzhen 2018-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November