Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV
Liuzhou motor launched a 30 day trial program with SF in order to show how Chenglong L2 EV performs. The trial started from June 27, 2018 until July 25, 2018, the test shows that the EV consumes 1386.3 kilowatt-hour of electricity in total to travel a distance of 4105 km.
Chenglong L2 EV were able to deliver loads on city distribution routes with a maximum range of 200 kilometers per charge. This can fully meet requirements for almost all urban and city distribution. Equipped with either lithium manganese oxide or lithium-ion battery, it took only two hours to be fully charged by fast charger.
The water cooling permanent magnet synchronous motor provided by Jingjin Electric motor is able to output a rated/max power of 89/160kW along with a rated/peak torque of 500/950 Nm at 1700/4500 rpm. The Semikron motor control system could take control of speed ratio at 6.167 when travelling at 90KM/H, which fits the stop and go traffic on city streets.
Chenglong L2 EV is based on the Chenglong-made chasis for light-trucks. The 5T rear axle gives the truck greater loading ability. Outfitted with a wheelbase of 3360mm and box height of 2100mm, Chenglong L2 is large enough to fit all of your stuff in city distribution. This model measures 3360mm in wheelbase and 2100mm in box height, so it makes sure your truck is large enough to fit urban logistics delivery. The truck also has a wide cab to accommodate three people.
Chenglong L2 EV is outfitted with dual-circuit brake, storage spring for parking brake, along with ABS and air brake to make sure there will be more protection there. At safety, Chenglong has developed the most advanced battery, motor and electric control. Chenglong L2 EV has a very low center of gravity and the upper surface of the frame is 50mm lower than the same kind.
Chenglong L2 EV belongs to a new energy vehicle based on its light-duty truck platform, which delivers good performance in economy, safety and loadability. As a leading express provider in China, SF Express ("SF") has ranked 11th among the top 100 ranking of China’s vaulable brands. The trial cooperation itself between SF and Chenglong is the best way to show Chenglong L2 EV’ strength. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May