JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
Since the beginning of 2018, the situation of global economy has become more complex and unstable, under such a rigorous external environment, JAC international business overcame so many difficulties and exported more than 40,000 units vehicles to overseas in the first half year of 2018, up by 12.4% year-on-year and ranked No.4 among the industry.
Through continually improved product's competitiveness and enhancing distributor's marketing capability, the exports of JAC light-duty truck were exceeded 7000 units and among them, 90% were high-end light-duty truck and ranked top position of high-end light truck exports for many years in China.
The pick-up and van also achieved a rapidly growth, and the exports of pick-up were exceeded to 2000 units, up by 35%, ranked No.4 among the industry. The product structure of heavy-duty truck has been further optimized. And the sales volume in key markets such as Ecuador?, Peru, Chile and Nigeria has got a rapidly increase.
Under the guide of 'Making passenger car finer and perfect', JAC S3 and S3 achieved a outstanding performance in overseas and the exports volume reached 12000 units and 7000 units respectively. And S5 DCT has also boosted in overseas. Especially in Mexico, Ecuador, Kazakhstan and Italy, the sales volume have been achieved greatly improved.
Facing the future, JAC will accurately grasp international market opportunities and improve products quality and service to overseas customers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May