JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
Since the beginning of 2018, the situation of global economy has become more complex and unstable, under such a rigorous external environment, JAC international business overcame so many difficulties and exported more than 40,000 units vehicles to overseas in the first half year of 2018, up by 12.4% year-on-year and ranked No.4 among the industry.
Through continually improved product's competitiveness and enhancing distributor's marketing capability, the exports of JAC light-duty truck were exceeded 7000 units and among them, 90% were high-end light-duty truck and ranked top position of high-end light truck exports for many years in China.
The pick-up and van also achieved a rapidly growth, and the exports of pick-up were exceeded to 2000 units, up by 35%, ranked No.4 among the industry. The product structure of heavy-duty truck has been further optimized. Its sales volume in key markets such as Ecuador, Peru, Chile and Nigeria has all got a rapidly increase.
Under the guide of 'Making passenger car finer and perfect', JAC S3 and S3 achieved a outstanding performance in overseas and the exports volume reached 12000 units and 7000 units respectively. S5 DCT has also boosted in overseas. Especially in Mexico, Ecuador, Kazakhstan and Italy, the sales volume have greatly improved.
Facing the future, JAC will accurately grasp international market opportunities and further improve products quality and service to overseas customers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
- JAC Gives Solution to Seize Opportunities of China-Africa Cooperation Warming-up 2018-10-19
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Makes Entry into Argentina with SUVs, Pick-ups and Mini TrucKs 2018-09-29
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 50 Units JAC Gallop K7 to Serve ZTO Express Soon 2018-08-29
- JAC Team Won the Championship at the Int'l Cross-country Rally 2018-08-24
- JAC Kangling X5 Secures An Order of 500 Units in Yiwu 2018-08-22
- JAC T6 Competed in 2018 North Asia Rally 2018-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July