Invitation to the “Monthly Supply & Demand Conference” in Beijing, China
We are glad to invite you to our monthly meeting to find the buses or parts you need.
www.chinatrucks.com is a professional bus media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report. We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China bus manufacturers and parts suppliers including including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc.
To help overseas customers access to China bus manufacturers or parts suppliers, we are going to held a "Monthly Supply & Demand Conference" in Beijing, China.
Anyone who attends the meeting will be able to:
1. Briefly outline the development and demand for commercial vehicle in your local country;
2. Get your purchasing demand passed on to China truck manufacturers;
3. Meet face to face with high levels of China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers;
4. Be given some assistance or advice in purchasing;
5. Pay a visit to bus factory.
If you are planning or happen to be on a business trip in China, please email email@example.com to confirm your attending. we will see you at Beijing, China.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
- Baosteel Int'l inks supply deal with FAW Volkswagen 2009-04-27
- Scania receives fire truck chassis supply order from Bomba 2009-02-13
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- CATL & BYD Rise to Enter Top 3 Global Battery Makers 2018-06-08
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming 2018-01-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June