Invitation to the Third China Buses & Trucks Overseas Marketing Summit
China buses and trucks have been gaining rising popularity in a number of countries in last decade. Their high quality, competitive prices, unparalleled services and constantly growing reputation have all contributed to their huge success in the international market. In the last decade, China buses and trucks have made significant headway in internationalization. Featuring higher quality, more competitive prices, unparalleled services and constantly growing reputation, they are all determined to better serve their customers across the globe.
Against such a backdrop, The Third China Buses & Trucks Overseas Marketing Summit is scheduled to be held in Beijing on October, 18, 2018. To deepen overseas customers understanding of China buses and trucks and strengthen communication among players in the industry, the Third China Buses & Trucks Overseas Marketing Summit will be held in Beijing on October, 18, 2018.
Organized by Chinabuses.org and Chinatrucks.com, the event will gather a number of experts in the bus and truck industry, high-level managers of all major bus and truck makers, directors in charge of overseas marketing and technological development, executives of key bus spare parts suppliers.
Hereby, we sincerely invite you to attend the Third China Buses & Trucks Overseas Marketing Summit.
Various activities will be held to offer precious opportunities to China buses and trucks makers and overseas operators to conduct in-depth discussions on a number of issues of mutual interest. During the event, China Bus Star and China Truck Star in a number of countries will be officially announced to the public.
We warmly welcome you to our summit and you will:
1. Meet the high-level managers of China bus & truck makers;
2. Give a speech on global buses or trucks market;
3. Release your requirement or Bid(IfB) on China buses and trucks;
4. Have open discussions or closed-door meetings;
5. Vote for China Bus Star and China Truck Star in your own country
Please register your information.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
- Beijing Slag Trucks Transport Policies Held with 260 Shacman Green Slag Trucks Delivered 2014-05-30
- www.chinatrucks.com--Contact Us 2011-10-09
- www.chinatrucks.com 2011-10-09
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- The Story Behind XCMG’s Success: Ranking as the World’s No.6 2018-04-28
- SAIC Maxus Overseas Sales Volume Up 54% in Q1 2018-04-26
- Dongfeng Expects to See More than Double Sales in Overseas Market by 2020 2018-03-23
- Chinese Automakers Expects to Strengthen Its Global Market Aftersales 2017-12-28
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market 2017-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018