GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals
According to GAC Hino, it will roll out 700 Zhenzhi truck for transporting dangerous chemicals on August, 28.
Thanks to its state-of-art steering system, EGIS CAB, braking system, 700 Zhenzhi truck achieves higher safety standards. In case of collision, the driver’s cockpit is able to slide backward for as long as 80 centimeters, effectively preventing serious traffic accidents. With wider views and noise-muffling technologies, the truck provides drivers with more travel comforts, effectively lowering driving fatigue.
By monitoring the vehicle’s operation data in real-time through its smart technologies, 700 Zhenzhi truck helps its operators significantly cut operation and management costs. In addition, the truck is set to further upgrade the logistic industry.
Equipped with Hino P11C engine, 700 Zhenzhi truck delivers impressively powerful and reliable performances. Its double ECU, the third generation fuel combustion system, HMMS, pistons, cooling system, electronically controlled fans, BOSCH post-treatment system all work together to ensure the smooth and highly efficient performances of the truck. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- GAC HINO 4x2 Van to be Launched across China in April 2017-04-01
- GAC Hino Rolls Out Three Series of New Trucks 2015-12-29
- 60 GAC Hino Trucks Play An Essential Role in Wanluda Transportation 2015-11-09
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- GAC Hino Delivers 20 Tractors with National IV Emissions to Shentong 2015-07-14
- GAC Hino 700 to Launch China IV Product 2014-01-26
- GAC 2013 Sales Target to Remain Fixed at 200b Yuan 2013-04-26
- Hot sales heavy truck recommendation: GAC Hino 2012-09-18
- The 10,000th GAC Hino heavy truck released 2012-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May