Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group Makes Debut at 2018 Moscow Auto Show
Since early 2018, Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group has been intensifying its efforts in overseas marketing. After attending the Auto Spare Parts Exhibition in Vietnam earlier this year, it attended 2018 Moscow Auto Show with Dongfeng Motor Corporation, Dongfeng-Fuji-Thomson Thermostat Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng (Shiyan) Nonferrous Casting Co., Ltd.
By holding talks with Nissan Russia, Dongfeng Russia, Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group aims to further strengthen its presence in the overseas market.
During 2018 Moscow Auto Show, over 60 customers paid visits to the exhibition booths of Dongfeng Spare Parts Group, making inquiries about becoming the company’s authorized distributor in Russia. Some customers also expressed plans to visit Dongfeng Spare Parts Group in Wuhan in the coming November.
Autovaz, the largest automaker in Russia, also showed keen interest in cooperating with Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Kinland Truck for Transporting Hazardous Materials Hits the Market 2018-09-05
- Dongfeng to Strengthen Strategic Cooperation with Huawei 2018-08-20
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May