Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
Chennai-based commercial vehicle maker Daimler on Thursday rolled out the 100,000th vehicle from its Oragadam manufacturing facility.
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV), which is the 100 per cent Indian subsidiary of the Daimler AG, Germany, had started production from the facility in 2012 and rolled out the first BharatBenz rigid heavy-duty trucks in June that year.
"The 1,00,000th vehicles illustrate the unprecedented ramp-up of our operations since 2012. We are proud to have reached another important milestone on our sustainable growth path in India," said Erich Nesselhauf, MD & CEO, DICV.
The Oragadam facility near Chennai manufacture nine to 49 tonne trucks besides buses and coaches under the brand name BharatBenz buses and Mercedes-Benz coaches.
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla 2018-06-08
- Daimler Brings New Garbage Truck to North America Market 2018-04-27
- Daimler Takes the Latest Trucks Actros and Arocs to Middle East and Africa 2018-03-09
- Daimler India Starts Production of Mini Truck for Exports 2018-02-28
- Geely Likely to Purchase a Below 3% Stake in Daimler 2018-02-07
- Daimler India Posted 28% growth in 2017 with 16717 units 2018-02-06
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks 2018-01-02
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing 2017-12-08
- Daimler Brings Two New Cabover Tractors to Mexican Market 2017-11-22
- Daimler Presents Its Mercedes-Benz Urban eTruck Before Tesla's Truck Event 2017-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May