100 Units New Foton Auman ETX Car Carriers Delivered to Chongqing Customer
On September 1, 100 units new Auman ETX trucks for transporting cars were delivered to their customer for operation in Chongqing.
Boasting a number of state-of-art technologies, Auman ETX truck has gone through over twenty major improvements, further pushing the safety standards and efficiency standards for the truck market.
Equipped with Foton Cummins engine and Fast transmission gearbox and a rear axle with small speed ratio, Auman ETX truck achieves a higher torque and can accelerate even faster and climb slopes with more ease.
Fully in compliance with European Truck Safety Regulations, Auman ETX truck has iBrake engine assisted braking system. Its 2,000 bar super high fuel combustion system and LBSC intelligent rotation control technology help the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 3-5 liters for every 100 km. Having further optimized its chassis and rear axle, the truck, with a lighter body weight, is able to load more.
In addition, thanks to its hydraulic system, the truck can easily load and unload 8-9 sedan cars without any extra human help. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Motor Opens a New Strategic Pattern in Myanmar 2018-09-03
- Foton Motor to Set up a Plant in Bangladesh to Assemble CVs 2018-08-29
- Foton Business Vehicle Sales Grew 6.7% in H1 2018-08-22
- Foton Philippines Debuted Toano Limousine 2018-08-21
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May