Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2018
On Aug. 29, the list of Asia’s 500 Most Influential Brands 2018 was released by the World Brand Lab in Hongkong. With its excellent market performance, Linglong Tire was among this list once again.
In the past few years, due to its technology innovation, brand construction and overseas strategic layout, the main business of Linglong Tire has been carried out healthily and the company’s brand value has been increased sharply. Through its strong R&D strength and excellent product quality, Linglong successfully provides OE service for more than 60 domestic and foreign auto manufacturers including Red Flag car, China FAW, Dongfeng Motor, China heavy Auto, Changan Automobile, Geely Automobile, Audi, Volkswagen, General Motors, Ford, Renault Nissan etc, realizing the OE fitment for medium and high-end automobile brands.
Meanwhile, the company’s international brand image is improved through advertising on CCTV and large-scale international and domestic airports, participating in global well-known tire exhibitions and building global brand image shops. On June 20, 2018, the World Brand Lab released its list of China's 500 Most Valuable Brands in Beijing. Linglong Tire’s brand value reached 37.808 billion RMB, ranking No.117 in this list.
In the future, Linglong will continue to master the core technology, create high-end products, strengthen brand building, and ultimately achieve the leapfrog transformation from a Chinese brand to an Asian brand, from an Asian brand to a world brand.
- Linglong Tire Enters into Technical Strategic Cooperation with FAW 2018-09-05
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Celebrates the Fifteen Year Cooperation with ATD 2018-08-24
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May